Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else thinks she's reading here ,after it was mentioned we never see her driving or taking the kids to softplay on her own she suddenly vlogged herself doing those very things 🤔...but I bet Mark was hiding in the backseat 😂
Yes I thought that. You'd all said she never goes out cue her suddenly going to soft play! Those kids look like they lead such a dull life in that house with then banging on about paint and curtains the whole time. Bizarre.

Reactions: 6
who else cringes every time Mark says "with my love" and she comes on and says "ah wouldn't wanna spend it with anyone else". WTF, they love and now work together, cant they tell eachother?!

That's what I thought it was going to involve to begin with ,she's very awkward behind the wheel .
Whats the Kwik Fit ad i missed it?

Reactions: 3
I don’t get the lip filler thing it just looks like you’ve got a swollen lip to me 🤷🏼‍♀️
Her lips are truly awful, I don’t know what she has done to them but everything about her mouth is annoying, the way it looks, the way she speaks it’s so strange!

Reactions: 7
who else cringes every time Mark says "with my love" and she comes on and says "ah wouldn't wanna spend it with anyone else". WTF, they love and now work together, cant they tell eachother?!

Whats the Kwik Fit ad i missed it?
It was an Ad for checking your car over (basic checks like oil,water and tyre treads )...as if she'd be down with a 20p checking her treads .She looks really awkward getting into the car never mind driving it and like someone said her handling of the steering wheel etc was like someone on their first driving lesson .

It was an Ad for checking your car over (basic checks like oil,water and tyre treads )...as if she'd be down with a 20p checking her treads .She looks really awkward getting into the car never mind driving it and like someone said her handling of the steering wheel etc was like someone on their first driving lesson .
She probably never drives

Reactions: 1
Why have your lip filler dissolved only to have more filler put in. It now looks exactly the same as before. 🤷🏻‍♀️ She looked lovely without it.

Why have your lip filler dissolved only to have more filler put in. It now looks exactly the same as before. 🤷🏻‍♀️ She looked lovely without it.
She said the other day she’s not had more put in...that she’s had them dissolved but still needs more sessions to fully get rid

That ad for Kwikfit is so awkward, she looks like she’s on a driving lesson!
Could imagine Mark hiding in the passenger footwell, using dual controls. I know she's not the most exciting person, but he irritates me, constantly talking over her

• Haha
Yes I thought that. You'd all said she never goes out cue her suddenly going to soft play! Those kids look like they lead such a dull life in that house with then banging on about paint and curtains the whole time. Bizarre.
"Landy loves looking out of the window at the cars"

Take him out somewhere to see them in real life then aghhhh 🤣

Reactions: 4
The countries most boring you tuber strikes again........ another riveting video of her strange mouth waffling on about her latest day out to ikea and what tacky items she purchased🤦🏼‍♀️ The artificial plants look so grim why does she bother she is just sooooooo booooooorrrrrrriiiiinnnggg 😴😴

• Haha
Posting her day out at what looks like sone sort of farm/ play centre on her stories. Seems a bit tone deaf at the moment when so many people can’t leave the house. Maybe because I’m in tier 4 and bitter 😂 but I think if you’re lucky enough to be in a tier 2 area, read the room and just enjoy it with your family without broadcasting it.

Reactions: 6
Posting her day out at what looks like sone sort of farm/ play centre on her stories. Seems a bit tone deaf at the moment when so many people can’t leave the house. Maybe because I’m in tier 4 and bitter 😂 but I think if you’re lucky enough to be in a tier 2 area, read the room and just enjoy it with your family without broadcasting it.
I suppose the same could be said for those in the south that were flaunting it all over social media going here there and everywhere and meeting with friends when a lot of the north was in higher tiers...

Reactions: 2
I suppose the same could be said for those in the south that were flaunting it all over social media going here there and everywhere and meeting with friends when a lot of the north was in higher tiers...
Yeah I guess you’re right. Just being so close to Christmas it feels really rubbish.

Yeah I guess you’re right. Just being so close to Christmas it feels really rubbish.
I know being in the north west it stung seeing people do whatever they felt like for a long time. I totally get your feelings though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.