Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just eye rolled so hard at the moving announcement. Done your house up (about 7 times) and now moving. More money than sense!!

Reactions: 9
I’m a bit iffy about sharing links. Google Liza prideaux devon, Her hometown comes up on the results, then use that to search recently sold properties in that area. That’s how I found it. Less than £350k
I thought she lived around bath? Haven’t kept up with her insta though

Reactions: 1
Yeah I deleted my comment asking as I thought it was a safety issue I was just looking a nosy at decor 🙈

How many house moves do these influencers wanna do and are they in competition with one another???
They've just built them cupboards in in the living room and bought fancy lights for the kitchen and then Liza announces they're moving.
I'm sure they do it for content more than anything else!! It's so shallow and materialistic that it's boring now.

Reactions: 17
Literally just for content now. As soon as an mummy flogger announces they're moving I unsub if I haven't already and stop watching.

It's the dullest thing to watch for me, also giving the current climate the LAST thing I want to see is these child exploring, lazy people buy big ass houses with the money they get for doing sweet duck all and then waste more money 'renovating'.

Reactions: 12
I think Kate murnane’s house went up for sale at a similar time. She must be seething that Liza’s house sale went through first.

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t be bothered with the materialism the influencer bubble just leaves me wanting less not more simple is the best!

Reactions: 5
Hey everyone look at all my cheap shite that I bought from Poundland in the middle of a pandemic when you should only shop for essentials 🤢🤮

Reactions: 6
The tree looks massive I hope she doesn’t go down the influencer route of I’ve just bought a mansion and am now completely un relatable

• Haha
I've just watched the house moving Q&A, her husband is so irritating, constantly talking over her. It's always the same when these cloned mummy floggers involve their husbands /partners.the blokes want to be centre of attention

Reactions: 13
I've just watched the house moving Q&A, her husband is so irritating, constantly talking over her. It's always the same when these cloned mummy floggers involve their husbands /partners.the blokes want to be centre of attention
These husbands are part of their 'business' on YouTube.... He used to be an electrician before becoming a full time, Hobby Hubby on YouTube

She must be making a fortune from brands which is amazing considering she's so boring and never leaves the house :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.