Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk why people do this... When you're in a family photo and you LITERALLY look like a bald nectarine with a white wig on, stop the tan! When you LITERALLY are the shade of a character from Charlie's Chocolate Factory compared to your husband and children, STOP THE FAKE TAN!!!! šŸŠ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Idk why people do this... When you're in a family photo and you LITERALLY look like a bald nectarine with a white wig on, stop the tan! When you LITERALLY are the shade of a character from Charlie's Chocolate Factory compared to your husband and children, STOP THE FAKE TAN!!!! šŸŠ
Lol aww I like Liza, but I take your point šŸ˜

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one thatā€™s horrified that sheā€™s leaving her 3 month old to go away for a few days with the other 2? Am I a mental mother that is too anxious to leave her kids šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
Am I the only one thatā€™s horrified that sheā€™s leaving her 3 month old to go away for a few days with the other 2? Am I a mental mother that is too anxious to leave her kids šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
If she can (and she can as she's not BFing) then I reckon go for it. I BF until 14 months and would have bitten your hand off for a night away at that stage. To be fair, I reckon I would only have trusted my husband with baby at that age!

Reactions: 1
Could not agree with you more... I have a baby similar age and wouldn't not even consider leaving them for a few days...

Iā€™ve a 5 month old and have only left her with her daddy for 3 hours so far. When my middle child was a baby I didnā€™t leave him for more than an hour until he was 11m. My eldest is 6.5 and the longest Iā€™ve been away from him is 24 hours for my hen party just before he was 2, I my time Iā€™ve left my 2 year old was when I had his sister and got kept in. I just couldnā€™t bare being away from them more than one night! Wonā€™t be leaving my baby over night for a long time cos I breastfeed. Couldnā€™t believe it when I saw she was leaving him for the whole weekend.

Iā€™ve a 5 month old and have only left her with her daddy for 3 hours so far. When my middle child was a baby I didnā€™t leave him for more than an hour until he was 11m. My eldest is 6.5 and the longest Iā€™ve been away from him is 24 hours for my hen party just before he was 2, I my time Iā€™ve left my 2 year old was when I had his sister and got kept in. I just couldnā€™t bare being away from them more than one night! Wonā€™t be leaving my baby over night for a long time cos I breastfeed. Couldnā€™t believe it when I saw she was leaving him for the whole weekend.
Woopdee dooo. Honestly - not leaving your children will not get you a knighthood.
Someone above you has literally said they would leave theirs, then you follow it up with this. Judgy judgy.

Not leaving your children is not healthy. For you or for them. Iā€™m Not saying go and leave them for a week when theyā€™re a month old - But leaving your child for a night or two at a time is perfectly fine.

Why these threads have to turn into Mothers telling us how perfect they are is beyond me

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Woopdee dooo. Honestly - not leaving your children will not get you a knighthood.
Someone above you has literally said they would leave theirs, then you follow it up with this.

Not leaving your children is not healthy. For you or for them. Not saying go and leave them for a week when theyā€™re a month old. But leaving your child for a night or two at a time is perfectly fine.
I totally get that but when your baby is not even 3 months old it's a bit soon imo.

I totally get that but when your baby is not even 3 months old it's a bit soon imo.
My post wasnā€™t aimed at that. It was aimed at the lady I quoted.

But - and this is just Out of curiosity - why is 3 months too young? My 11 month old is far more aware when heā€™s left for a night now (notice I say aware, not distressed) than he was when he was 3 months and I left him for a night

Reactions: 5
Someone above you has literally said they would leave theirs, then you follow it up with this. Judgy judgy.

Not leaving your children is not healthy. For you or for them. Iā€™m Not saying go and leave them for a week when theyā€™re a month old - But leaving your child for a night or two at a time is perfectly fine.

Why these threads have to turn into Mothers telling us how perfect they are is beyond me
Of course itā€™s absolutely fine if that is what she or anyone else wants to do. Iā€™m saying that *I* wouldnā€™t, especially not at 3 months old. HOWEVER Iā€™m not against leaving my 6 year old for the weekend as heā€™s older and I definitely need a break from him at times, he often has sleepovers with family just not my 2 year old / 5 month old. Not judging anyone. Itā€™s my opinion that 3 months is too young to leave for a whole weekend.

But - and this is just Out of curiosity - why is 3 months too young? My 11 month old is far more aware when heā€™s left for a night now (notice I say aware, not distressed) than he was when he was 3 months and I left him for a night
My 5 month old still wakes in the night for feeds, I wouldnā€™t want whoever was looking after her (likely to be my in-laws who are in their 70s) to have to get up so frequently to feed her, plus I breastfeed her and would have no idea how much to express for her either. Orlando is bottle fed so itā€™s easier in that respect as heā€™s already in a routine with feeds.

Iā€™m not bothered by the baby being left. What does bother me is a free kindly gifted trip being labelled as a ā€œpress tripā€ never heard anything so wanky in my life. Sheā€™s not a journo

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I just wouldn't want to leave my child for that long when they are so young.. I went out for a few hours the other week and even that felt too long to be away from her and my baby is virtually same age as Orlando.

Leaving your baby will not do them any harm whatsoever, they wonā€™t remember it. Itā€™s the mother who feels it worse.
Imo itā€™s good for your mental health to gets break now & again. And a proper sleep! šŸ‘

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Leaving your baby will not do them any harm whatsoever, they wonā€™t remember it. Itā€™s the mother who feels it worse.
Imo itā€™s good for your mental health to gets break now & again. And a proper sleep! šŸ‘
Orlando is sleeping through according to her night time routine what exactly does she need a break from??

Iā€™ve no issues with leaving a 3 month old for a night out..to go to another country for a couple of days for the sake of a free holiday and to make some lame video content that has been done over and over again..no thanks

Reactions: 11
Iā€™m not bothered by the baby being left. What does bother me is a free kindly gifted trip being labelled as a ā€œpress tripā€ never heard anything so wanky in my life. Sheā€™s not a journo
Couldn't agree with you more. I would be well pissed off if I was a proper qualified journalist having to watch these women, who lets face it, shove a camera in the faces of their kids all week and call themselves influencers and seem to think that suddenly they are journalists with press releases and press trips. It's a joke. . A bloody press trip is for journos, not jumped up youtubers. Cannot believe her husband gave up his job to jump on the gravy train. They will do anything rather than admit it was a freebie trip and thats why they left their baby. I doubt they would have actually booked and paid for a trip away for just the two older children.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I find the husband quite creepy and strangeā€¦not sure why but the whole concept of your other half giving up their own career, job or livelihood for the fickle world of Instagram and YouTube is really off-putting.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Press trips are for.... Press! Its the understanding that you have gone on the trip in return for editorial/press coverage. Trips are normally a way for companies to introduce a new product to select journalists/ media. No money is paid to the journalist.

Ads tend to be more straightforward transactions. Being paid to talk about/show a product on SM.

Anyone else think that they both favour their second child ? Or is it just the vibe Iā€™m getting from the videos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.