Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I think it’s weird how she spends all this money on hair, eyelashes tan lip fillers etc just to sit around in the bloody house all day!
She does seem very loved up and happy, she’s mentioned before that her and mark don’t drink either..that might change now she’s got 3 kids! Her instastories are always the same and it really annoys me when she starts with “hi guys happy (insert day)”

Reactions: 2
Her face just always looks so puffy from all the fillers - she looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 4
I used to quite like her but her face has become quite bizarre. It doesn't move. There is no facial expression. Her lips, over plumped, move and her eyes blink but the rest of her face is static. It gives me the creeps. She is like a mannequin. I hate being personal about people but I genuinely think she needs to stop with the botox and fillers as it is giving her a really creepy look. I also think all the giggling when she is with Mark is very false to give the impression they are all loved up, when actually she has come out with some come cruel comments to him a few times in her vlogs when they are out and about. She also fat shames him.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
All the money spent on her face, hair etc. is purely for Instagram and to make her feed look nice. Same with her house and the renovation. Doesn't seem quite right to me. Gorgeous boys. And I can never tell if they're in love or it's all as fake as her face?? I know it's not all to do with looks, but he must have promised her the world when they met... and she's still holding him to it!

Reactions: 1
The constant head tilt boomerangs on her stories - it’s not cute the 100th time Liza 🙄

• Haha
I mean I can deal with the name vinny then even renzo , but Orlando wtf 😂😂can’t see her hubby coming up with that , he even said he likes the name phoebe for a girl but she was like no I like Valentina , I mean wtf just have normal names for your kids pls 😂😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️

She doesnt seem very smitten with her new baby. Think she desperately wanted a girl. In the videos where she is talking to the camera whilst holding the baby or whilst mark is holding the baby she never, ever looks at the baby. I dont know I just find this odd.

I really like her as in her family is very cute and her and mark seem very down to earth and natural on camera. I find them quite genuine.
I have to say though, she really doesn't need all the fillers and botox and fake tan. She looks soooooo much better more natural and less make up. The pics of her and the kids, the difference in skin tones because of her fake tan is crazy, shes starting to look more and more puffy in the face which is quite sad as she totally doesn't need it. X

When will these vloggers get it right. Her new vlog includes a paid promotion but nothing in the title to suggest that. It should say AD at the beginning so you can chose whether you want to click on it or not. I clicked on it thinking she was putting up her new diet and it ended up being a musclefood ad. pees me right off cos I wouldn't have clicked on it had I known it was an add and I never read the caption below before clicking. Emily Norris cleverly puts AD at the end of her titles so they don't show either until you have clicked on them. Going to start unsubbing to these people who try to gloss over the rules.

Reactions: 8
Shock she’s at it again with the unnecessary house Reno’s..baby ‘orlando’ 🤮content clearly not generating enough views and free stuff

I liked her until her husband jumped onboard. I can’t relate to families like this. In my world a mum either stays at home and the dad works or they both work. I personally don’t see uploading to Instagram and YouTube as a job. Jesus Christ these guys are gonna be in for a shock when this all fades away. My husband has an amazing job and works hard for it, I respect that, can’t say I’d respect him for living off me being a so called influencer

Reactions: 9
Is it Lisa who had her garden redone and replaced all the plants with fake flowers? I wanted to link her the Lorax...it was horrendous.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
How many Poundland hauls can one do? Is this a job, shop in Poundland and show people what you bought 🙄 no one is interested in your Poundland, aldi, primark hauls etc. why do these vloggers all copy each other? There are so many other shops
Btw I have seen Liza in my local primark and she was very ordinary looking. Nothing like the filtered photos

Reactions: 5
I unsubscribed from her channel when I was watching her, "what to pack in your hospital bag" video, and she recommended a freaking pack of cards!!!!!!!

We all have our own little things we like to pack, but I thought wow, I just can't relate. Unsubscribe! Also, she just talks a bit weird, with the lip fillers???? Are we sure she's only 29? She looks like 35!!!! (And I am 35 ! lol)
Omg the lip fillers!!!! How off putting. Literally cannot bare to watch her speaking!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Too many fillers, too much fake tan, too might bleached hair - does her husband really not work? Not seeing the attraction of her either the content or is just of the kids and orange fake tan?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.