Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Orlando Prideaux.

It rhymes.
It sounds like a mocktail or a fancy dessert you might get in Florida?

However, whacky names aside, congrats to Liza & Mark.

Reactions: 5
I unsubscribed from her channel when I was watching her, "what to pack in your hospital bag" video, and she recommended a freaking pack of cards!!!!!!!

We all have our own little things we like to pack, but I thought wow, I just can't relate. Unsubscribe! Also, she just talks a bit weird, with the lip fillers???? Are we sure she's only 29? She looks like 35!!!! (And I am 35 ! lol)

Reactions: 6
I like Lorenzo & Vincenzo (renzo & vinny) I just think that they are many other beautiful Italian boys names other than Orlando. He is super cute though he looks just just like his brothers

Reactions: 1
I unsubscribed from her channel when I was watching her, "what to pack in your hospital bag" video, and she recommended a freaking pack of cards!!!!!!!

We all have our own little things we like to pack, but I thought wow, I just can't relate. Unsubscribe! Also, she just talks a bit weird, with the lip fillers???? Are we sure she's only 29? She looks like 35!!!! (And I am 35 ! lol)
Lol I had travel games in my hospital bag with my 2nd, 3 days of induction I knew if we didn't have something to do me and hubby would kill each other. I thought it was a good suggestion!

I found the matching pillow case and nighty more ridiculous.

Lol I had travel games in my hospital bag with my 2nd, 3 days of induction I knew if we didn't have something to do me and hubby would kill each other. I thought it was a good suggestion!

I found the matching pillow case and nighty more ridiculous.
omg, 3 days of induction! WOWIE. I totally get you, and I agree, I would need some sort of distraction as well! lol ! The video was unhinged in so many different ways, definitely.

Reactions: 1
omg, 3 days of induction! WOWIE. I totally get you, and I agree, I would need some sort of distraction as well! lol ! The video was unhinged in so many different ways, definitely.
Lol not as bad as it sounds, actual established labour was quick. Just the hanging about to get there took forever!

Her baby is super cute, and I normally like her but that name is ridiculous.
Sounds like one of those couples who name their baby after where they were conceived pmsl!!

Reactions: 3
They are not posh and becks or kim kardashian, they cannot get away with a name as crazy as that !

Orlando i can deal with (just about) its Zeus I can't get my head around, just why would you use that name?! Its awful and they arnt even Greek
And just HOW italian are they??

All these very Italian names for kids who are 1/4 (or 1/16?) Italian, i laugh. Other people will too, same with Mumma Izzo, her husband’s name is Dan for god sake ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All these very Italian names for kids who are 1/4 (or 1/16?) Italian, i laugh. Other people will too, same with Mumma Izzo, her husband’s name is Dan for god sake ?
Really embarrassing and desperate. I'm sure she's actually called Elizabeth? And he is mark.. they just don't go with 3 Italian named children ?

I think her mum is Italian. Her kids are cute but I'm not keen on the name Orlando. She is a bit dull and she openly admits that she loves cleaning. I like her hubby and they seem to have a happy marriage. Her vlogs are aimed at mums, but she doesn't seem to get out much without her hubby. I wish she would stop with the fillers though, she really doesn't need them. She sometimes posts old photos and she is unrecognizable.

What I want to know is where do they get all their money from?? She wants something she goes n get it...the house Reno was done in a matter of months plus garden,holidays and everything else in between... and did I notice a Range Rover on the drive? Not bad for a pair who don’t seem to actually go to work

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I can’t tell all the channel mums apart from eachother, they look the same, dress the same, houses look the same so all their feeds merge into one.

The only channel mum vlogger that I liked was Stacey Leigh but she has quit social media all together. Her and her family were lovely.

Reactions: 7
What I want to know is where do they get all their money from?? She wants something she goes n get it...the house Reno was done in a matter of months plus garden,holidays and everything else in between... and did I notice a Range Rover on the drive? Not bad for a pair who don’t seem to actually go to work
I'd like to know this too. I don't think her husband is working anymore.

Reactions: 2
I'd like to know this too. I don't think her husband is working anymore.
Her hubby is an electrician and I remember her saying he'd stopped working to spend more time with the family. I wouldn't have thought YouTube would generate a massive income but I don't know how that side of things works. I really hope their not getting into debt, there's so much pressure to have a perfect home and car these days. I do quite like this family, They seem to love each other. I also noticed he bought her what looked like a very expensive designer ring as a 'push present.

I quite like them too. They seem to be genuine when they're together, as in they don't act up for the camera like some do. Their boys are very cute too. I like her home, it isnt huge and seems to be homely, I'm a nosey bugger though and would love to know how they afford their renovations so quickly. Basically the whole house has been redone which cant have been cheap. Plus the new range, plus he has given up work....how!!!!?
X

Reactions: 4
Everytime I watch her videos she has the same god awful blue and white stripe top on it drives me mad 🤬

I've stopped watching her since she said she's happy having no friends and just mark her husband and her kids, shes happy just having them and that's it.
I found that strange given her YouTube work. You put yourself out there to find like minded people and friendships will happen but shes saying not bothered? Makes no sense.

Then someone said she's had her teeth done, maybe veneers? And it's given her a bad lisp, i just can't listen to her knowing shes made herself sound like that on purpose through vanity.
And apparently she's had fillers too and probably botox.
So she wants attention but is fine having no friends 🤔🤔🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.