Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwwwww man. Poor woman needs a kindly gifted buggy. Must be a hard life having to beg for these things.
4129C600-4499-4A24-A48B-EA7FC049E8FF.jpeg
Which company is going to give her a press sample šŸ¤£šŸ˜‰

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She is so pathetic... put your hand in your pocket and buy your own. She even tagged the brands on the next story looking for a freebie

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I have 3 kids under 5 and i would give them to anyone for a week..ANYONE who was willing to take them

I.am.so.tired
šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Orlando is her third child? Wouldnā€™t she already know where to ā€œpurchaseā€ and ā€œtry outā€ a compact buggy? Yes she would. Mamas & Papas they have a ton of pushchairs for you to ā€œpushā€ and try out in store! I donā€™t even have children but I know, that you can go in to the shops and find the pushchair that fits! So those stories basically say ā€œIā€™m gonna act like I donā€™t have a clue and send a subtle little hint to all these companies for a free pushchair! Liza is another YouTuber with no integrity and all I heard when I did watch one of her videos was ā€œBah Bah Bahā€ poor sheep šŸ‘ lost and looking for direction. No originality. Copies her home on other Instagram accounts!

Reactions: 12
What's the most annoying thing is I feel Liza seems the type who wouldn't visit these sorts of places unless paid to.

Reactions: 13
OMG her lips looks awful what kind of example is she setting to her boys , need your lips done to be gorgeous šŸ¤¢natural all the way

Reactions: 1
I only watch Liza occasionally, sheā€™s a bit too ā€˜vanilla for my tasteā€™ but couldnā€™t believe it when I saw her this week. What is she doing to her face? To be sure I looked at a couple of her videos from a year or two ago. She was so much prettier. The lips, Botox, fillers etc are awful, her whole face looks bloated and unnatural, almost like someone who is on steroids for medical treatment. I really donā€™t mean to be unkind when I say that, Iā€™m just concerned that someone so young is doing this to her naturally pretty face. Sheā€™s just coming up to 30 but it is aging her so much.

I wonder if she has some self-esteem issues going on? She had all this so called beauty work done and for what? To stay at home with the kids. She doesnā€™t appear to go out at all by herself, have any interests outside of house and kids, no mention of friends at all and seems a bit too dependant on her husband to always be there for her. I would be worried if she was my partner/daughter/friend. 0CE21DD1-525C-45EF-AE80-32CE4D63A131.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.