Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her, she's one whose husband still has the dignity to work a "normal" job but her lips are awful, she can barely speak! Please Liza if you're reading this you're beautiful, you don't need anymore fillers!!

Reactions: 2
I like her, she's one whose husband still has the dignity to work a "normal" job but her lips are awful, she can barely speak! Please Liza if you're reading this you're beautiful, you don't need anymore fillers!!
I thought he’d given work up for some reason!?

Reactions: 4
I think he’s self employed electrician so is quite lucky in that he picks and chooses when / how often he works
Ahhhhh. Makes sense. Someone in this thread a while ago said he’s given it up. But what you’re saying makes more sense.

Ahhhhh. Makes sense. Someone in this thread a while ago said he’s given it up. But what you’re saying makes more sense.
Thats good hes not given up work completely as out of all the partners i find him quite likeable and normal.
I like lisa for some of her interior taste and fact their house is not a mansion.
I think she needs to stop having so much facial work done as shs was pretty before.

Reactions: 1
He did give up for a while and then decided to go back, think part time this time around though. Agree with the lips, it's such a shame she feels she needs them.

Sorry if this has already been said. Had to stop watching her as when her husband is on with her, he constantly talks over her. Apart from being extremely annoying and rude, I am unable to hear what any of them are saying so have given up on them.

He did give up his job as a free lance electrician to be at home more and help out with the boys. Liza said it in one of her Vlogs on YouTube, that was early last year.

He doesn't work anymore. She said not long ago he gave up his job and even started his own insta cos she gave the link.

I did like her but left a comment about her dodgy lip infills as I had heard somewhere that she denied having fillers and she shot me down in flames plus the sniggering between them gets on my tits

I did like her but left a comment about her dodgy lip infills as I had heard somewhere that she denied having fillers and she shot me down in flames plus the sniggering between them gets on my tits
Her lips look ridiculous. Literally cannot watch her anymore. On her latest YouTube video she’s put up a ‘botched lip fillers’ video lol 😂

I haven't watched yet, but I'm confused as I swear I've watched a vid a while back about her lip fillers and her raving about them and the salon she went to. I hope she does tone down her cosmetic surgery though, and her tan and platinum hair. I genuinely think she would look lovely with a more natural hair colour and less tan.

Ok i have watched the latest toilet/utility room reveal.
Wish influencers stop saying renovate when they mean decorate.
I do like her utility room but some things struck me as wasteful and suspicious.
Washing products from zara just for show not to use.
How she stockpiles on cleaning products including lots of method.
I do wonder if method secretly gift infleunecers as Emily Norris had loads too its expensive stuff i only buy on offer and because i saw it on you tube.
A few months ago she talked about marks and Spencer cleaning spray 80p then i found out other channel mums declared it as gifted yet she made out she brought it.
I think there might well be some sneaky product placement going on as its nearly always expensive branded cleaning products never supermarket brands.
Also i confess i hate yankee candles and read they bad for you black smoke.
I wonder how good wax melts really are and why she stock piles them so much .
It really was no expense spared with their house lately.
New flooring , paint, tiles, kitchen units bigger and nicer than some people's kitchens, new bathroom/ freezer and draws how do they manage it all after spending small fortune on their garden too as well as going away.
Lucy jessica Carter is working on utility room of dreams so looks like mrs meldrum be even more depressed with her murder scene utility.
What's really weird with channel mums is changes in society and people's thinking has completely passed them by.
They all like clones, all seem to be having some sort work done,endless hauls and stockpiling?
Theres endless fast fashion, lame attempts at minimalism and being good for environment as they use their drier less but clock up million air miles.

Reactions: 8
Ok i have watched the latest toilet/utility room reveal.
Wish influencers stop saying renovate when they mean decorate.
I do like her utility room but some things struck me as wasteful and suspicious.
Washing products from zara just for show not to use.
How she stockpiles on cleaning products including lots of method.
I do wonder if method secretly gift infleunecers as Emily Norris had loads too its expensive stuff i only buy on offer and because i saw it on you tube.
A few months ago she talked about marks and Spencer cleaning spray 80p then i found out other channel mums declared it as gifted yet she made out she brought it.
I think there might well be some sneaky product placement going on as its nearly always expensive branded cleaning products never supermarket brands.
Also i confess i hate yankee candles and read they bad for you black smoke.
I wonder how good wax melts really are and why she stock piles them so much .
It really was no expense spared with their house lately.
New flooring , paint, tiles, kitchen units bigger and nicer than some people's kitchens, new bathroom/ freezer and draws how do they manage it all after spending small fortune on their garden too as well as going away.
Lucy jessica Carter is working on utility room of dreams so looks like mrs meldrum be even more depressed with her murder scene utility.
What's really weird with channel mums is changes in society and people's thinking has completely passed them by.
They all like clones, all seem to be having some sort work done,endless hauls and stockpiling?
Theres endless fast fashion, lame attempts at minimalism and being good for environment as they use their drier less but clock up million air miles.
You're right. They're all clones and so far out of touch from reality and being down to earth. They just enjoy being 'on the stage', dabbling in cosmetic surgery and spending endless amounts of money, whilst pretending to be amazing parents when actually, vlogging comes first 🤷 It really is 'just a job online' and like any job, nothing lasts forever x

Reactions: 5
Don’t forget the new windows she had as well. The kitchen is only about 12 months old- didn’t she have her washing machine and that in there? Her utility room isn’t much smaller than my kitchen 🙈 I just don’t know how they can afford to constantly decorate and spend money- it’s like anything she wants she can pop out and buy without thinking about it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Lip filler then removed..that’s got to be best part of 500 quid. Her husband had his teeth done in London not long ago and that probably cost the same as the new windows! I don’t dislike her at all but it just irks me that she tries to come across as “relatable” when actually that’s not quite the case to most of her channel mum audience

Reactions: 5
I’d also like to know how she can afford all of it, she hasn’t worked since pregnant with Vinny? How much does YouTube actually bring in if her husband can pick and choose when he works, including having a whole summer off. I’d like to earn that much and have so much free time 😂 she mentioned in a video a few months ago that they’d like to start overpaying on their mortgage, I wonder if that’s still the case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.