Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've now got a new car! How can they run a 400k-ish house, new car and 3 kids on mostly her insta money. It doesn't make any sense
What car have they got now? Thought they had a Range Rover

Reactions: 1
She mentioned in a recent vlog the new car is a Toyota RAV 4 hybrid!

I know we only see 5 minutes of her life but I can’t help but feel sorry for Renzo, he seems like he gets left out and looks miserable. Orlando gets all the attention and is glued to Liza in the house. 😕

Reactions: 2
They recently had a Mini on loan as a press thing, not quite the right status symbol for them?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her little post on YouTube....is Vinny going to read that or something?! What is the point....

The settee debacle. What a fuss just to move around furniture and debating it like they were discussing world peace. Then using the word ‘vista’ to describe the selfie view behind her.😂🥴

Something inside of me died at that point. How shallow have people become?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The settee debacle. What a fuss just to move around furniture and debating it like they were discussing world peace. Then using the word ‘vista’ to describe the selfie view behind her.😂🥴

I find it quite sad, that everything these 'influencers' do is for show, rather than just living and enjoying life with and for their families. I know there are lots of freebies and can be easy money if they get regular Ads, but is it really worth selling out your family online for freebies and easy money

Reactions: 6

She must be a pain in the backside to live with ,she's always nitpicking and dissatified with everything ,well saying Marc worships the ground she walks on anyone else would have packed her in years ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
With the exception of a couple, most influencers have no boundaries and are exposing their children to long term issues for the sake of their own selfish need for validation and attention.

Their eldest will be going to secondary school in 2-3 years time. Exposing his private life for a few pence and a couple of bath robes is a disaster waiting to happen.

She got quite narky and snappy with Mark over the inane sofa debate didn’t she?

Reactions: 3
I find it quite sad, that everything these 'influencers' do is for show, rather than just living and enjoying life with and for their families. I know there are lots of freebies and can be easy money if they get regular Ads, but is it really worth selling out your family online for freebies and easy money
Nothing is worth the knowledge that some pweirdo is potentially having a wank over your child’s photo! Thats the reality.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She must be a pain in the backside to live with ,she's always nitpicking and dissatified with everything ,well saying Marc worships the ground she walks on anyone else would have packed her in years ago 😂
Yes even though they've joined forces she clearly sees it still as her channel. She talks over him and corrects everything he says.

Reactions: 5
Yes even though they've joined forces she clearly sees it still as her channel. She talks over him and corrects everything he says.
Yeah ,I don’t know why she asks his opinion only to override it anyway ,he’s just like a spare part .You can be sure that sofa will be moved out again.

Someone on here once said he had ‘a woman’s hips’ and it still makes me laugh even now. 😂
It was me 😅 he is shaped like a woman. I’ve always thought it ,around the hips and thighs. I think that’s why he wears shorts to disguise it in full length trousers it’s even more noticeable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
From what I can gather, they've been together since they were young (late teens). Probably first real relationship they ever had.
He'll probably hit 40 and be like "WTF???" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Years and years ago my friend had a really thing for him. I think he blew her off though, wasn’t interested at all and then got with Liza.
I wonder if my friend feels like she had a lucky escape 😂😂

Actually, come to think of it he has 2 brothers…it might have been one of his brothers.

yeah, don’t quote me on that, I may be misremembering.
I would ask her but I haven’t seen/spoken to her in years, and I think this would be a strange opener.

Just had a look on Facebook and it was defo his brother.
Sorry, as you were 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What freaks me out most is when he refers to her as ‘mum’. That’s weird and creepy af. Stop that tit, it’s wrong on so many levels.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I watched the sofa video today, what a boring pair. They're like a pensioner couple in young bodies, they act like they're retired (well, they don't have jobs). Trips to the garden centre, trips to furniture stores, beige discussions about paint and furniture placement.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.