Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something like this 😬😳
I think he's got the hips of a woman ,he's an odd shape for a man.I thought it was only essential work that was to be carried out inside peoples homes yet she's had a plasterer in and getting her floors sanded surely those things are only for aesthetic reasons

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think he's got the hips of a woman ,he's an odd shape for a man.I thought it was only essential work that was to be carried out inside peoples homes yet she's had a plasterer in and getting her floors sanded surely those things are only for aesthetic reasons
They think they're above everyone and everything 😏🙄

He is such a strange bloke.. he hasn't even got a good personality to make up for it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They think they're above everyone and everything 😏🙄

He is such a strange bloke.. he hasn't even got a good personality to make up for it
They're an odd couple indeed 😂 I don't know why they wasted thousands getting his teeth done do you 🤭

• Haha
Tradesmen can still work and it doesn’t have to be essential as long as there is social distance - not defending her lol

Reactions: 6
Tradesmen can still work and it doesn’t have to be essential as long as there is social distance - not defending her lol
Where I am tradesmen are only allowed in people houses for essential repairs, installations and deliveries .
45956C09-9DBE-4E21-A09A-300BD3C44961.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
we’ve had people measure up for floors in our house, they’re still working.
Ah ok. I didn't think they'd be allowed unless it was plumbers etc. I've only had a gardener around during lockdown and someone in to deliver/ fit an oven after being without one for 4 months

Reactions: 1
Anyone noticed how much her upper face can actually move now..... she must be gagging for that Botox top up! She looks even more odd now her face is moving and those repulsive lips, she really has ruined herself 🥴

• Haha
Utility room makeover. Guess the colour !?🤷‍♀️ Still it does look nice - I actually like those original matt bluey-green tiles. They could pass for Fired Earth.

Reactions: 2
Utility room makeover. Guess the colour !?🤷‍♀️ Still it does look nice - I actually like those original matt bluey-green tiles. They could pass for Fired Earth.
I agree with you, I really liked the tiles. Everything painted white is so bland and boring.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.