Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two are so cringe 😬 i wanna throw up watching their staged family dancing, mark is the definition of a creepy great oaf and her desperate attempts at step Ford wife are mind numbing. She’s like a low rent Emily Norris! .......she does look pregnant.......god help the baby , no doubt she’ll be painting it white🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
These two are so cringe 😬 i wanna throw up watching their staged family dancing, mark is the definition of a creepy great oaf and her desperate attempts at step Ford wife are mind numbing. She’s like a low rent Emily Norris! .......she does look pregnant.......god help the baby , no doubt she’ll be painting it white🥴
It’s either puppy or a baby, doing the Reno now !😂

Reactions: 3
The video of ‘baby Vinny’ jumping into her arms... Liza was so obviously turning his head and shielding his face because it was actually Orlando. Never mind the fact that it was shot in the new house! People were lapping it up on Instagram. They are so fake!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She was hardly making out it was Vinny was she ? I took it to mean how quick they grow up ! how would people think it was Vinny when it was filmed in the present day 👀

Reactions: 6
Her latest insta stories....... what the actual heck has she done to her lips!!!!!!!!!!!! She looks ridiculous 😮 I don’t know how she can’t see it. Actual duck lips!!!

Reactions: 5
Just watched the latest kitchen update :sleep: Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit dangerous having a lit candle going on top of a gas hob??

Reactions: 4
That fireplace! Is the after the all white look? What on earth, it looks AWFUL! Looked way better before!

Reactions: 2
That fireplace! Is the after the all white look? What on earth, it looks AWFUL! Looked way better before!
She's whitewashing every bit of character out of that house. I don't know why they didn't buy a brand new house, if they just wanted a plain white box

Reactions: 11
She’s so dull that sage tongue and groove actually looked really nice and then she’s gone and painted it white... dull dull dull!

Reactions: 1
She’s so dull that sage tongue and groove actually looked really nice and then she’s gone and painted it white... dull dull dull!
i think she’s just primed it, and they are working out what shade to paint it with the samples they put on it

Reactions: 1
Her lips look so painful and awkward. Has she been getting them done during lockdown? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.