Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks awful.. why didn’t she just wait until June when she got it done.

boring boring boring!

Reactions: 3
I agree, it looks awful. That whole house will look like there had been a white paint fight in it. So stark.

Reactions: 9
Made me laugh when she said 'hopefully this paint is hard wearing' until when... June when you rip the lot out!!!!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who needs to watch and fund her You Tube videos when I can get all the juicy gossip and answers here 😂👍

Reactions: 4
Preferred the fireplace before, not my taste but at least it had a bit of character to it!

Reactions: 6
I've just watched their latest video. Did I hear correctly that her name is actually Elizabeth ? But she wants to be known as Liza?

Reactions: 4
This is incredibly petty of me... but I can't stand her husbands face. He makes me feel sick 🤮😳 I think it's his weird mouth. He's like an ugly Teddy bear

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is incredibly petty of me... but I can't stand her husbands face. He makes me feel sick 🤮😳 I think it's his weird mouth. He's like an ugly Teddy bear
He's proper minging. But then she's a plain thicko just caked in makeup.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.