Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will be interesting to see if they go food shopping together...seeing as it’s highly encouraged that only one adult per household goes.

Reactions: 1
Just seen a vlog where she's advertising Disney plus, Mark keeps interrupting her and talking over her, and it's really pissed me off 🙈
Even she looks annoyed at him!
He's interrupting with complete bollocks as well, just shut up Mark and go do something useful 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mark will be raging Liza filmed the latest vlog when he was at work 😂😂😂love how she ended on "have to go now Marks on his way home from work" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mark will be raging Liza filmed the latest vlog when he was at work 😂😂😂love how she ended on "have to go now Marks on his way home from work" 😂😂😂
That's so weird, why does she need to go because he's on his way home. She needs to tell him to eff off!

Reactions: 3
Does this house 'renovation' just involve painting everything white?

I'm also confused and slightly jealous that she is managing to do her hair and make up everyday with 3 kids and homelearning to do. Mum bun and no make up for me😓

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does this house 'renovation' just involve painting everything white?

I'm also confused and slightly jealous that she is managing to do her hair and make up everyday with 3 kids and homelearning to do. Mum bun and no make up for me😓
You're not the only one. She has her husband home alot and she has always stayed at home and done her hair and make up. Boring. I seriously haven't got time. Some days my hair doesn't even get a brush.

Reactions: 4
She’s just boring now. It’s the same tit now she’s moved:
-eye bleeping insta stories
- painting something white
-repetitive vlogs on choose bleeping curtains
Lockdown is showing which vloggers relied on shopping hauls to keep their channel more interesting!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is just never happy is she and always looking for the next project... or need content... just be happy where you are!!

She is just never happy is she and always looking for the next project... or need content... just be happy where you are!!
I've just watched her video it's crazy isn't it! How does she find the time to do all these renovations with 3 young children!? I'm all for doing a bit of DIY here and there but also have 3 young children so would never have the time to be constantly doing it!! She was saying a few days ago about the fireplace she's going to paint white for now but they're changing it in June! Then why bother wasting all that time painting it now for the sake of a few months!

Reactions: 6
I've just watched her video it's crazy isn't it! How does she find the time to do all these renovations with 3 young children!? I'm all for doing a bit of DIY here and there but also have 3 young children so would never have the time to be constantly doing it!! She was saying a few days ago about the fireplace she's going to paint white for now but they're changing it in June! Then why bother wasting all that time painting it now for the sake of a few months!
yep so crazy! She obviously lives quite a sad life and can’t be happy with what she has got. I’m trying to paint my kitchen at the minute and having to do it slowly when kids are inbed but it’s a couple of walls a night and taking ages.

she obviously must need the content if she is doing it! I can’t understand the fire place though -crazy!

Can’t understand her obsession with white. The kitchen tiles are fine as they are. I’d maybe do a nice blue-green paint just for something different to her usual bland and boring.

Can’t believe they’re going to spend time and money in the kitchen for a temp look. The kitchen may not be to their taste but it’s fine. Is just wait until I could get it all done.

I don't understand why they've bought a period house with some amazing, quirky features, if they are just going to make it a white, bland box??

Reactions: 15
SURPRISE!! She painted the fireplace white, who would have thought it??
FFS, she is bland

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.