Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
Her kids are sooo chavvy looking and acting 😮
Their names are pure chav. Her kids teachers will definitely have opinions about the names.

Good luck to them in the workplace - if I saw a CV from an Orlando they wouldn't be getting the job. Especially if I googled them and found pictures of their #gifted childhood holidays with their wannabe Influencer mum.

Reactions: 4

taylor88

She really needs to find a new word to replace super super..when you can’t talk properly and can’t pronounce your s’s stay away from that word but she says it constantly, soon as she comes out with it it’s like nails to a blackboard for me😖
she looks so different to how she used to look a few years ago she looks like she is pregnant with the baggy jumpers and that swollen puffy face you get in pregnancy. Obviously she’s had Botox/fillers but she would look much better for not having it or going to get lip filler dissolved she might be able to pronounce her words a bit better if she done that too.
Then woman is harmless but I’m struggling to be able to sit through a video without just clicking off of it now!

bookworm1210

Considering she's been doing this job as long as she has she hasn't declared the trip as gifted on her latest tik tok.. reported!

MissPrint

VIP Member
Something about Liza and Mark just really grates on me. The way she acts like cleaning your home is some full day activity, most of us do this on top of a full time job!!
She has a constant need to redecorate every single aspect of the house. She's saying in the last video the fence will need repainting because its been 2 years now, it's a fence!!!! You can guarantee this year they will redo a room for content and it will probably be one they've already done.
The constant buying shit and doing a 'DIY' on it, that slat of wood she carved big chunks out of and stained looks shit, it isn't a bench as its too slim and she just draped a scarf on it! I feel like most of her DIY jobs end up at the tip. The dresser she did when they moved in has now been replaced with another one so I'm guessing that was thrown out, along with the stool she did a DIY on and then bought a 80quid chair from dunelm!
Maybe we will be lucky this year and get a Catio update, could be time for a reno on that.
The bench looked like the things my grandad used to knock together to use as a wood rest when he was sawing.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that boot room was torn apart again at some point. How many coats and accessories do they own that warrants 500 Pax wardrobes ffs! It seemed like such a waste of space.

On the other hand the videos she did on revamping the utility area was great because it fits the current climate. That’s the route she needs to follow if she wants to sustain an influencing career.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I’m just glad he’s left those stinking shorts off before they fell off .

• Sick

MissPrint

VIP Member
Yeah I'm the same, she's generally harmless and does massively push the ads but she just grates me.

Yeah I completely agree. I'd be interested in seeing people rehash rooms in a budget, with wrapping cupboards or retiling yourself etc.
Her content is excessive in terms of how much they spend. I genuinely struggle to understand how she has such an income financially.
A lot of her redecorating is done in conjunction with ads so I imagine she gets a hefty reduction and freebies.

Their life isn’t what it seems,and that’s how the influencing marketing works.

37BBL

VIP Member
Her house is so clinical, can't imagine the kids are even allowed to get messy or do a bit of crafting.

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
Does her husband also not work? Why is he in all her videos saying annoying stuff like when a primark summer dress looked like a nightie. 'Come shop with me' videos are meant to have a fun girly day out kinda vibe, and his presence is like going shopping with your uncle!

• Haha

minnieminx88

VIP Member
That valentine story is ultra cringe. The hotel bedroom pose makes me 🤢 Theyre so dull. They do belong together through utter boringness.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Orangutan shade 🤣🤣 Painting the living room a beautiful off white colour no doubt and then she'll be fretting as she won't be sure she likes it.... For crying out loud 🤦🏻‍♀️
Iam dying at this!
It’s so so true it’s orangutan colour it really is!!
Sometimes it looks like a wig!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

MissPrint

VIP Member
A lot of these influencers are very wasteful. Everything is temporary or disposable in their lives.

MissPrint

VIP Member
I know people that have worked in Butlins and let’s just say that she would be better off scraping old chewing gum off the street to eat than eat in any of their food outlets. 🤢

No influencer could encourage me to go near a Butlins ever.

• Haha