Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goaldigger

VIP Member
I think she's confused about the point of places like Vinted...it's to stop people buying new all then time and to help the planet etc, sustainable shopping. BUT she buys needless crap all the fucking time (like the bath toys thing)
Pick your lane Liza 😖

Reactions: 5

Effeffess

Chatty Member
I just think she is a perfect example of why you shouldn't get lip filler - she doesn't seem to get filler any more but her lips are now like a deflated balloon giving her a droopy expression

taylor88

That video!
They really are the most basic vanilla couple aren’t they
And also I’m sorry her makeup colouring was way way off!
She went from pale white to orange and just gross!!
She is so boring
All she wears is the same old boring shit!
Even when she was shopping and trying the clothes on it was just rinse and repeat of what she already has
Very safe and predictable she is getting
Me and husband have a whale of a time when we go away
That just looked no different to when she is at home
That video!
They really are the most basic vanilla couple aren’t they
And also I’m sorry her makeup colouring was way way off!
She went from pale white to orange and just gross!!
She is so boring
All she wears is the same old boring shit!
Even when she was shopping and trying the clothes on it was just rinse and repeat of what she already has
Very safe and predictable she is getting
Me and husband have a whale of a time when we go away
That just looked no different to when she is at home
soon as the foundation went on i was like what the…!! Colour is shocking! She always goes orange 🍊 but thinks she is really good at makeup! no im afraid you’re not your terrible. Eveything she wears does nails is always one step behind the times.
I agree what was the point in going away they went to primark ffs I mean how is that exciting! Didn’t they say they was meeting friends for dinner but then it was just them two talking about liking/not liking warm wine 🤣 Jesus the struggle is real with their conversations. Unless their friends did not want to be on camera which I wouldn't blame them!
Bet she was back home by 9 making her hot chocolate she was excited to make then to sleep because she was superr tired from her crazy fun (not) day!

• Haha

37BBL

VIP Member
I might be being awfully mean here, but I think her younger two boys look like little thugs with those buzz cuts 😐😐

MissPrint

VIP Member
I can’t be the only one who wouldn’t do the gardening in fresh new balance trainers am I? I suppose to her it wouldn’t look cool to put old clothes and shoes on to do the garden though would it!
New Balance trainers are what 65 year old men with no style wear. The InstaHuns have tried to make them a thing but they’re fucking awful. Gardening shoes is probably the most appropriate thing for them to be.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Why have a ridiculously expensive stone bath fitted then ask her youtube viewers (most can't afford or even want a stone bath) on ideas how to keep it clean and stain free? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Stressing over keeping Mark's tide marks from ruining the bath after another day of DIY under duress from his house proud Mrs..
However, we all know why these influencers 'ask for ideas' because the more comments on the video, the better the algorithm.... They think we are stupid it seems 🙄
She must be insufferable to live with, anybody else wouldn’t be been gone years ago ,he thinks he’s landed on his feet by bagging the gorgeous Liza, looks ain’t everything 😂

minnieminx88

VIP Member
She absolutely has no idea anymore. Whats that latest insta story with the curly hair and sunglasses.
She is trying to be so relevant and failing id say.
Its cringey.

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
I stopped watching her when she named that kid Orlando Zeus FFS! And then to never call him that, it's always landy so why not just call him that to begin with. Same as that happebalence who called her kid Lennon yet I've never heard her say that once it's always Benny, I just don't get it maybe I'm just old fashioned
Landy/Orlando Zeus - I can just imagine the eye rolling when he starts a job. Imagine putting in your CV with that name and the recruiters having a good chuckle before putting it in the bin!

MissPrint

VIP Member
I’m still not sure about the hair
Some pics it looks nice then when she on camera etc it looks not as nice
But I’m guessing it’s coz she is filtering the fuck out of the pics
Also anyone else think her face is really puffy and swollen and chubby?
She can hardly talk with them lips either
She is just caught in a rut
She hasn’t looked good for the best part of two years in my opinion
She has mucked about with her appearance/hair so much she just looks meh
Her face is frozen in time. I was shocked when I saw a recent picture.

Reactions: 4

minnieminx88

VIP Member
Is the hair thing her way of “rocking” herself up. Like hey you guys look at me im an absolute wild one secretly 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4