Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissPrint

VIP Member
I'm so surprised she went to Berlin, doesn't seem her thing at all. I thought she would never leave Marks side.

What did she add to that event? Absolutely NOTHING! What was the point of her going or being there?!
What was the point of the event even? It came across as a gratuitous pile of nonsense.

Reactions: 6

minnieminx88

VIP Member
I did not need to see the picture of them stood by the bed, I’ve all sorts of nasty images running through my head now! I’m sorry to be mean but he is so unattractive, he actually makes me feel a little sick.
Im wondering if they pic was just before they headed out? Because the bed is “super” tidy. They obviously haven’t messed it up 😉
Or she has made it afterwards 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Why have a ridiculously expensive stone bath fitted then ask her youtube viewers (most can't afford or even want a stone bath) on ideas how to keep it clean and stain free? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Stressing over keeping Mark's tide marks from ruining the bath after another day of DIY under duress from his house proud Mrs..
However, we all know why these influencers 'ask for ideas' because the more comments on the video, the better the algorithm.... They think we are stupid it seems 🙄

• Haha

Dolphingal

VIP Member
This beige trend is very bland..... Almost invisible. No one is as beige as Freya Farrington though.... Not even Gemma Louise Miles

• Haha

Dolphingal

VIP Member
The hair video is so shit it's unreal. Who TF has time to massage thier scalp, wash thier hair and towel dry it, apply multiple products, rinse, more products, special towel, special pillowcase, multiple hair tools. Join the real world Liza, we have jobs and need to be working not spending valuable time doing all of that! And her hair still looks crap tbh, it's just cos it's darker you can't see the damage. It looks orange in some lights, similar to an orangutan hair shade 😂

She genuinely irritates me beyond belief. How she can call herself budget is a joke, she is massively high end with everything they do. They are now painting the front room and looking for colours which I am sure I called a few weeks back!!
Orangutan shade 🤣🤣 Painting the living room a beautiful off white colour no doubt and then she'll be fretting as she won't be sure she likes it.... For crying out loud 🤦🏻‍♀️

SingSong

VIP Member
Will anyone ask exactly how much this trip would cost including food drinks and excursions, you know for clarity.
And maybe her tax declaration 🤷🏻‍♀️
I bet this cruise is very, very expensive. All the onshore excursions add up in price too!

She doesn't get many likes, so it's surprising she's been gifted this trip

Reactions: 5

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
Budget makeovers 🙄 she’s one of the most materialistic Influencers about, with very expensive taste.
When the article says 'amazing makeover tips' I just had to giggle about the useless bench with a blanket draped over it. Amazing!

• Haha

Dolphingal

VIP Member
She's definitely a drama queen when she's constantly going on about her hair.... Claims she's scared of doing her own hair tint but then goes onto explain she used to do hairdressing??!!! Well, she was obviously a shot hairdresser if she's too scared to colour her own friggin hair!! Ffs

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I’m surprised she let’s them inside at all, I’m sure she have them all locked in the cattery if she could get away with it, it must be awful living in a showhome where everything has to remain in its place or mummy has a breakdown.

• Haha

37BBL

VIP Member
The hair video is so shit it's unreal. Who TF has time to massage thier scalp, wash thier hair and towel dry it, apply multiple products, rinse, more products, special towel, special pillowcase, multiple hair tools. Join the real world Liza, we have jobs and need to be working not spending valuable time doing all of that! And her hair still looks crap tbh, it's just cos it's darker you can't see the damage. It looks orange in some lights, similar to an orangutan hair shade 😂

She genuinely irritates me beyond belief. How she can call herself budget is a joke, she is massively high end with everything they do. They are now painting the front room and looking for colours which I am sure I called a few weeks back!!

• Haha

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
What’s even the point of him being in the video. He’d irritate the sh!t out of me commenting like that all the time. Can’t she go shopping on her own.
It's so weird... Her channel is for women. We don't want to see her husband going shopping and hear all his annoying opinions.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Ok I’m done! gone to a hotel and films herself making a cup of tea and also got another exciting treat to see what meal deal they picked from Tesco, can you guess who’s crisps are who’s 😫🤯
Dull as dishwater is an understatement.
That video!
They really are the most basic vanilla couple aren’t they
And also I’m sorry her makeup colouring was way way off!
She went from pale white to orange and just gross!!
She is so boring
All she wears is the same old boring shit!
Even when she was shopping and trying the clothes on it was just rinse and repeat of what she already has
Very safe and predictable she is getting
Me and husband have a whale of a time when we go away
That just looked no different to when she is at home

37BBL

VIP Member
Latest vlog:

Let’s talk about not feeling ok in ourselves. If you buy these electronic scales with my discount code it will make me feel better.

I know I’ve just spoken about losing weight but here are a ton of cakes and goodies from Home Bargains.

Would anyone like to gift me Invisalign?

The end.
She'll be gifted those aligners that Lucy Houchin has. Guarantee it.
She says it's so hard to get into a dentist, I'm assuming her kids don't go then? Pay private, not like she's short of money!!!!

And her hair looked crap.

minnieminx88

VIP Member
She just looks meh!
There is nothing nice about how she looks lately
The frumpy clothes
The awfull make up
I know I’m a bitch but there isn’t
She has fucked her face up
The hair is just a joke
Whoever told her that her hair looks good and her face come to mention it must hate her
Probably just Mark!!

• Haha