Liz Tierney & Kris Boyson #3 It's completely insane. They've split up again!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s skint and on benefits. It’s been mentioned here before. Her whole life is a lie. She doesn’t even own her own house, she’s still sponging off the ginger creep.

what’s going on with the aesthetics business now?
Haven't heard about it for ages she probs can't afford to buy the filler in 😂

I can't wait for the day where there's a crackdown on these mlms and ig grifters making such bold claims online, which, for people who don't know what bullshitters they are, must be causing some serious mental health issues.

Reactions: 4
Trust me when you live opposite you can tell she’s not got a bean to her name.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
love it 😂 have you seen anything interesting with her recently?
No, lol they really are bog standard people. Not celebs are they! It was better when Katie Price was round there staying. He’s had a lot of filth in that house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No, lol they really are bog standard people. Not celebs are they! It was better when Katie Price was round there staying. He’s had a lot of filth in that house 🤣
Did you witness skanky trying to break in through the window in order to get a hold of him and Bianca? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those recent of her going to Sheesh with Kringe. Could just be weight gain but she definitely looks fuller in the stomach area and hips. Pregnant possibly?

Reactions: 1
Will do, but I am also in the blocked category 🤣🤣 I found the image on Google from a few days ago. She also blocker me out of nowhere too. I've never messaged her or commented on her photos. Her block list must be huge.
---
This is probably just the real her and none of the photoshop they all use!

Are you a neighbour/in the same street? Loving the insider info and even though it's anonymous I'd be sooo scared and paranoid to post incase they sussed me out haha
Sussed out by someone like kris and Liz? 🤣🤣🤣 would make my day knowing their little brains went into over drive to work out which house we are

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sussed out by someone like kris and Liz? 🤣🤣🤣 would make my day knowing their little brains went into over drive to work out which house we are
Have you got any more tea on them? Do any of the other neighbours know them or talk to them?