Liz Tierney & Kris Boyson #3 It's completely insane. They've split up again!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you got any more tea on them? Do any of the other neighbours know them or talk to them?
Honestly I think it’s hilarious there’s even a thread. There’s no tea at all they are just boring no bodies? They aren’t famous celebs with a. Wild life, he works a day to day job and she stays in all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly I think it’s hilarious there’s even a thread. There’s no tea at all they are just boring no bodies? They aren’t famous celebs with a. Wild life, he works a day to day job and she stays in all day.
It cannot be! the six figure earning travel tycoon is too busy to sit at home she must be out bombing around Gravesend in her a class 🤣🤣🤣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her Father’s Day post to herself when living in a man’s house who also put a roof over her daughters head …
Liz. Come on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So I get that you should be entitled to things in the NHS like her iron transfusion but we are all aware of the state of the NHS now and trying to get appointments etc you brag about how much you have and earn so why would you suffer waiting for a referral when you can afford to sort your health out

Reactions: 4
Just the other month she was getting a g wagon now she needs an iron drip on the nhs

• Haha
Reactions: 5