Liz Tierney & Kris Boyson #3 It's completely insane. They've split up again!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
looopy will be fuming that the Sun claims they have broken up!
But why though are they implying that skanky wished them well because you can bet yer boots if she thought she could lure the twit back she bloody well would - and rub Liz's face in it!
Methinks Boyson holds some interesting dirt on the skank because he has threatened to release Hell onto it previously when she tried to cause him problems when with Bianca and the skank stepped back - thats not something the thing is renowned for doing, EVER!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Errrrmm u still chose Matthew the fraudster Liz whose left you high and dry and having to be a hobosexual to ensure your child has a roof over its head 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️so I don't think you've got any business liking quotes like this....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Errrrmm u still chose Matthew the fraudster Liz whose left you high and dry and having to be a hobosexual to ensure your child has a roof over its head 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️so I don't think you've got any business liking quotes like this....
Why is she describing herself? As previously mentioned she ended up with:

No partner (because he chose to marry someone else)
No house
No money

• Heart
Reactions: 1
For a grown adult with access to google she don't half ask for A LOT of recommendations

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s she looking for, for FREE now?
Well nothing for free or maybe?? Looking for good quality jeans willing to pay 2/300 on them. Do what normal mere muggles do and ask your friends ffs or get a decent ish pair for wayyyyyyy less and get them altered

Reactions: 4
The Plastic Gangster -v- The Registered Sex Offender!

Bring it on!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Right someone tell me if I'm wrong here, but this grandad that she misses so much she only seems to have the one pic of them together that gets wheeled out all the time.

Reactions: 4
Sooo she "gave" up modelling to be a stay at home mum, fine... then to find her identity, rather than go back into modelling, pretty flexible can pick your own jobs etc she decided to find herself by becoming an independent travel agent, joint an mlm. Okay hun.

Reactions: 8
I’m really confused. Why he on this? Did he date her?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3