Liz Tierney & Kris Boyson #3 It's completely insane. They've split up again!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for your votes for my new thread title!

Would anybody care to do a recap, although there's nothing interesting that happened apart from they split up yet again! 😂

Will they get back together in this thread? 🤔

Previous thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m actually thinking they won’t this time. What’s other peoples thoughts?

She’s defo after someone with a bigger house. His ‘normal’ house doesn’t cut it. Wonder who got custody of the range and who's sofa her and brat are on?

Thanks for your votes for my new thread title!

Would anybody care to do a recap, although there's nothing interesting that happened apart from they split up yet again! 😂

Will they get back together in this thread? 🤔

Previous thread:

Well done on your winning thread title beaut! 🙌🏻 🎉 Enjoy a can of Fatchers or M&S vodka, lash a bottle of coke off the wall, snap an iPad and take a roll down the A30 to celebrate. ♥
---
She is after someone more famous and blue tick worthy.
Yesterday she asked how to become ‘an unticked blue tick wanker’ so I don’t think she’s setting her sights on ‘blue tick wankers’ now? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe she could shack up with Gint the monkey man chavtastic bint because he’s not a blue tick wanker and is insanely cringesome? 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s defo after someone with a bigger house. His ‘normal’ house doesn’t cut it. Wonder who got custody of the range and who's sofa her and brat are on?
I honestly don’t think any man with money, a big house and any sense will go near her. That’s why she’s had to settle with the likes of kringe and o hara.

Premiership footballers won’t touch her with a barge pole.

Who exactly is paying for her financed Range Rover. Fur coat and no knickers springs to mind with Liz. She’s skint, no actual job and no house. She’s actually just a bum now.

Reactions: 6
I think he did. Good luck with the finance payments in a cost of living crisis!

Reactions: 2
Off topic but years ago Liz used to model for a brand called pretty pink Princess. The owner, Grace seemed friendly with Liz and Alice from what I remember. Anyway I remember having to unfollow Grace because she turned into this weird Mother Earth hippie chick acting like some sort of life guru.

Anyone got any tea on her?

Off topic but years ago Liz used to model for a brand called pretty pink Princess. The owner, Grace seemed friendly with Liz and Alice from what I remember. Anyway I remember having to unfollow Grace because she turned into this weird Mother Earth hippie chick acting like some sort of life guru.

Anyone got any tea on her?
I used to follow Grace too. They were friends with Olivia Naylor who goes out with the footballer John Stones. Liz and Grace used to model for pretty pink princess and Olivia used to do the make up for them. I’m sure Alice used to model for it too? Liz doesn’t seem to be friends withOlivia or Grace anymore. I’d love to know the tea on that 😂

Reactions: 2
It is his Range Rover she dives a little Mercedes c class. The Range Rover is 8 years old

On Kringe's stories, looks like he's going to Dubai!

352228837_980928199583401_8353237049499660199_n.jpg
352190260_639163251400250_2255313528498550001_n.jpg
352458090_586333586815853_1031526100186660372_n.jpg

Clearly back together. Honestly I’ve never known someone be so on and off in relationships. Why do these men go back to her? Jamie had sense in the end to bin her off for good

• Heart
Reactions: 4