Liz Reaney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Preaching about covid, got hand sanitizer installed.

In 2 pubs yesterday and off again today with 2 people getting in her car with no masks. Right you are, Liz ✌

Reactions: 12
She reminds me of a female version of Material Boy..anyone follow him on Instagram? His lips are shocking..just like hers🐸

I agree she doesn’t have her kids that’s enough for me!! She lies in bed all day on the phone and does duck all!!
Material boy is one of the most unfriendly people ever, no manners and thinks he is above everyone. He looks shocking, the lips and the bleeping pouting, and he is destroyed. Can anyone tell me why he is always having photoshoots? He is a hairdresser but sees himself, as someone very important. Cnat stand himm

Is Stephen lizs brother then? She looks unfortunate with the lips. She is another one, like Julie haynes and Sarah burke, only that have this syndrome, that they are just perfect, and painful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Once again HYPOCRITE off on another day drinking binge while preaching about covid while us workers are putting our families at risk by working the since march. She is full of tit 😑 liz is saving the world by having hand sanitizer at her front door while she sits in a pub for the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Material boy is one of the most unfriendly people ever, no manners and thinks he is above everyone. He looks shocking, the lips and the bleeping pouting, and he is destroyed. Can anyone tell me why he is always having photoshoots? He is a hairdresser but sees himself, as someone very important. Cnat stand himm

Is Stephen lizs brother then? She looks unfortunate with the lips. She is another one, like Julie haynes and Sarah burke, only that have this syndrome, that they are just perfect, and painful.
Yes I heard MB is a right witch his husband owns the hairdressers MB thinks work is now below him. He’s not really liked in Cork at all.. I Agree with everything you said!!

Reactions: 2
Yes I heard MB is a right witch his husband owns the hairdressers MB thinks work is now below him. He’s not really liked in Cork at all.. I Agree with everything you said!!
Ya his husband pj, he isn't very nice either. They own vanity hair on mcurtain Street. Ya mb isn't liked whatsover, only by the ass licking influencers. I cringe when I see him, horrid little man.

Reactions: 3
Ya his husband pj, he isn't very nice either. They own vanity hair on mcurtain Street. Ya mb isn't liked whatsover, only by the ass licking influencers. I cringe when I see him, horrid little man.
Agree about PJ, got my hair done once by a guy that rented a chair in Vanity, spent the whole 2 hours being glared at by PJ, it was so uncomfortable

Reactions: 2
Wow she’s really social distancing with her buddy!! She’s such a hypocrite!! 23 years bet he’s thrilled!! See the pout at the end!! πŸΈπŸΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do ye notice she hasn't been on as much since this thread started. We're doing the world a favour keeping her off Instagram lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.