Liz Reaney #5 Grief whore, drunk bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who do she think she is? Who do she? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ is that posted from the toilet of a pub?
Well aside from 30mins a week at "work", her bed, sitting in the car nosing at people or talking into the hall mirror, where else would you find her only in the pub toilet

Must be the head woman over Cork City Council o_O
I bet she's trembling in fear in her Office in the City Hall at the thought of drunken Lizzie calling her out from the pub toilet πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Chuckney......can this imbecile pronounce anything properly πŸ™„

Anyone for a chuckney bagwette??
I literally just came on to see did anyone post.......
I'm crying laughing
She went to Ed Shearden.... Drank coppingburg and got a chuckney bagwette on her way home πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Remember when she used buy joy the leonidas chocolates... Now that got mangled in her mouth I don't think she ever got that right...... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I literally just came on to see did anyone post.......
I'm crying laughing
She went to Ed Shearden.... Drank coppingburg and got a chuckney bagwette on her way home πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Remember when she used buy joy the leonidas chocolates... Now that got mangled in her mouth I don't think she ever got that right...... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Leonardos are always lovely after an ol' chuckney bagwette, washed down with a few litres of coppingburg πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Good one Liz putting the name of your kids school for all to see considering she’s said before weirdos follow her

The begging paid off anyway, she's been #gifted a dress for her holidays, she really has no shame beg beg beg.......in case anyone didn't hear it earlier Joy needs shorts & t-shirts, and Lizzie needs a new pair of runners aswell as some dresses.

Reactions: 2
Bigger fool them gifting the beggar a dress no bloody shame. And she is no Beggy Mitchell .Don’t these companies not cop on and note that a lot will avoid them if they gift huns.
Anyway I just checked the website out it’s all cheap clothing that you can buy almost anywhere

Reactions: 1
Bigger fool them gifting the beggar a dress no bloody shame. And she is no Beggy Mitchell .Don’t these companies not cop on and note that a lot will avoid them if they gift huns.
Anyway I just checked the website out it’s all cheap clothing that you can buy almost anywhere
I didn't even bother looking at the page because like that if Liz is their target audience I'd rather wear a used bin bag than buy something from them

What an absolute weirdo stalking out the house of that young fella so she can get a picture with a Z lister. Christ like leave them alone to help the family that's what they're there for, not for Lizard to be following every transit van in the Northside around the place because she thinks she's a celebrity.

I am absolutely mortified over her
Cop on you imbecile of a woman.... Puffer fish head on ya

She is like a stalker .... and tagging the guy like he would even notice the silly bat The state in the Dick Whittington hat and what has she done to the bottom lip it’s huge, looks so darn weird
As for that holiday she never shuts up about it like who cares what swimsuit she will take or how many . Worse than Corrigan her ole mate and the way he went on about their CP’s holiday , he needed Prada sunglasses to go 🀣🀣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.