Liz Reaney #5 Grief whore, drunk bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house as far as I know is her family home. Joy works in her brother's pizza takeaway.
I see , thought I read on here a while back it was Joys and she moved in with her. Mind you I don’t always get things right. I thought Joy earned big bucks . They seems to have fairly new cars , shopping, trips, eating out , they must be mostly beggy free then ? Not to mention all the booze they both consume
Look at her free hair and make up again , she must spend more time in the chair than the paying clients do. Surely she can’t be earning that much from Insta ?

I see , thought I read on here a while back it was Joys and she moved in with her. Mind you I don’t always get things right. I thought Joy earned big bucks . They seems to have fairly new cars , shopping, trips, eating out , they must be mostly beggy free then ? Not to mention all the booze they both consume
Look at her free hair and make up again , she must spend more time in the chair than the paying clients do. Surely she can’t be earning that much from Insta ?
It was Joy's parents home. As said here Joy is Lizard's landlord.

I meant to say joy's family home and yes Liz moved in with her???

Was Ed Sheeran homeless before or did she make that bit up 🤔 maybe he was, I don't know much about him. Not a fan of his.

Was Ed Sheeran homeless before or did she make that bit up 🤔 maybe he was, I don't know much about him. Not a fan of his.
Haven't a clue tbh but no doubt Lizzie will make out that she sorted him out with food hampers from Penny Dinners and found him accommodation

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He was never homeless. That’s a gimmick he used to market himself. He was couch surfing with friends while busking around London etc. if I remember correctly he had a pretty good home life & wasn’t exactly in danger of sleeping on the street

Reactions: 6
He was never homeless. That’s a gimmick he used to market himself. He was couch surfing with friends while busking around London etc. if I remember correctly he had a pretty good home life & wasn’t exactly in danger of sleeping on the street
I know 😂 there's a difference between couch surfing and being actually homeless. Don't know what Lizzo was shitting on about 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know 😂 there's a difference between couch surfing and being actually homeless. Don't know what Lizzo was shitting on about 😂😂
She’s probably a step away from saying she saved his life, he lived with her and they are best friends 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.