Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twisted off her tits!!! She is going out everyday so she’s deffo drinking somewhere.

Reactions: 4
Oh I’m banned for about a year. duck anyway! Can you put up screen shots!
Nothing really to say that hadn’t been said here, SMS on the beg Joanna larby photoshopping her pictures a blind man can see that, Claire Balding they really dislike I don’t know her..nothing spectacular. If there is anything I will tell you.😃

Reactions: 2
Joy really reminds me of phil Taylor lol
She wishes he’s at least Rich and a good aim! 😂😂😂

Nothing really to say that hadn’t been said here, SMS on the beg Joanna larby photoshopping her pictures a blind man can see that, Claire Balding they really dislike I don’t know her..nothing spectacular. If there is anything I will tell you.😃
Claire balding is one of the vilest creatures!!! She’s disgusting a narcissist a complete mank so like Liz and Sarah and sms and Julie eyebrows!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She wishes he’s at least Rich and a good aim! 😂😂😂

Claire balding is one of the vilest creatures!!! She’s disgusting a narcissist a complete mank so like Liz and Sarah and sms and Julie eyebrows!
Never heard of her I must look her up!

Does Liz think being a republican means the same thing in Ireland as it does in America

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Posting photos with Ellie Kelly after being outed for talking about her, her family & Conor behind her back.......she really has no shame

And FYI Liz you really shouldn't get your photo taken with young attractive girls, it does you no favours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s still awake listing shite quotes as if the ejection she knows nothing about and called the other fella BIDDDDEN is keeping her awake. I’d say it’s the coke, like Diet Coke 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.