Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's why she has no time to work, too busy making sure her big nose is stuck in everywhere
She’s lethal. I’m very surprised she didn’t jump on Ellie for the bperfect mess. I’d say Liz is sick there’s no more call out pages on IG to feed them information

Reactions: 7
What’s the story with her lips now? Has she mentioned anything about leaving them deflate?

Reactions: 2
Wonder why no one has mentioned Liz and her lack of apology to Jimmy. I was expecting even Claire balding to have said something she usually can't help herself

Reactions: 5
What’s the story with her lips now? Has she mentioned anything about leaving them deflate?
Wasn’t she getting them done free before, has that all stopped.

Wonder why no one has mentioned Liz and her lack of apology to Jimmy. I was expecting even Claire balding to have said something she usually can't help herself
Has Lindsey unfollowed Claire? I can see Claire’s still following her, but she’s not on Claire’s followers. Am I wrong?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I work in HR/Recruitment and usually google candidates before making an offer. I know its not best practice and people are allowed to have a life outside of work. But I would literally make up an excuse to remove her from the process if I saw her online persona. Imagine the grief/drama she would bring to any workplace. She would have everyone up the bleeping wall. Spiteful gossip that she is.

Reactions: 12
I personally think that's bleeping witch needs to be held accountable to what she has done to Jimmy. She played a massive part in destroying that mans mental health for the past two years. She owes him an apology could you imagine the damage that would have done to Luna. Maybe In Future Liz keep your bleeping big nose out of other people's business. Just because you don't know how to parent doesn't mean others are as bad.

Reactions: 15
Can someone summarize the Jimmy/Lindsay saga for someone who is unfamiliar with the situation please? Seeing it pop up in a few threads.

Can someone summarize the Jimmy/Lindsay saga for someone who is unfamiliar with the situation please? Seeing it pop up in a few threads.
Jimmy has a child with Lindsay, always on off, jimmy slept with Laura, Laura got pregnant, Laura and jimmy had a fight and Laura sent Liz msgs her and jimmy shared dragging Lindsay to bits. Liz posted said msgs on every group possible. Lindsay came on drunk a few times talking tit about Laura & Liz and now 2 years later jimmy finds out he’s not the dad to Laura’s baby. Also Lindsay and Jimmy’s daughter was going to be called sonny if she was boy Laura called her son sonny

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Jimmy has a child with Lindsay, always on off, jimmy slept with Laura, Laura got pregnant, Laura and jimmy had a fight and Laura sent Liz msgs her and jimmy shared dragging Lindsay to bits. Liz posted said msgs on every group possible. Lindsay came on drunk a few times talking tit about Laura & Liz and now 2 years later jimmy finds out he’s not the dad to Laura’s baby. Also Lindsay and Jimmy’s daughter was going to be called sonny if she was boy Laura called her son sonny
Who’s Laura on insta?

It was an absolute tit show. Any women that would deny a paternity test has something to hide and there was Liz in the middle of it all. The names I have seen that man being called online is disgusting. She owes him a massive massive apology but he be bleeping waiting.

Reactions: 8
It was an absolute tit show. Any women that would deny a paternity test has something to hide and there was Liz in the middle of it all. The names I have seen that man being called online is disgusting. She owes him a massive massive apology but he be bleeping waiting.

She definitely does I never knew he questioned the paternity. I’m not a fan of lindsays either but I totally get where she was coming from. You’d be stupid to go near her or jimmy they always get back together and probably always will. I know if I was Lindsay I would have been heartbroken a baby with someone else definitely changed things. Glad they both put out the truth

Here her tonight the whole country should go in to lock down!! She’s a bloody waster in bed at 7pm! I hope the 🕷 bites the fandango off her tonight and she has a swollen fanny in the morning!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The amount of food she eats in bed I’m surprised it’s only spiders she has and not mice too especially in an old house

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It really isn't about being a fan or not it's about doing the right thing Lindsay was right in what she said it's all about girl power what about the men out there suffering. She gave Liz a platform to absolutely slate that man and his ability as a father. He asked for a paternity test from day one and she refused yet she sat back and watched reaney do what she does best completely destroy people.

It really isn't about being a fan or not it's about doing the right thing Lindsay was right in what she said it's all about girl power what about the men out there suffering. She gave Liz a platform to absolutely slate that man and his ability as a father. He asked for a paternity test from day one and she refused yet she sat back and watched reaney do what she does best completely destroy people.
That girl seems to be as bad a Liz, fed Liz the information and sat back and let Liz do all her dirty work.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.