Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah Liz is totally irrelevant in her world. Talked about how it affected Jimmys mental health the last two years and she really think he felt it in his gut he wasn’t.

Reactions: 4
Thats vile and I wonder where she got those texts from 🙄.
Sorry I meant Laura gave Liz msgs her & jimmy sent eachother about Lindsey when her & jimmy were killing eachother. Apparently sonny was the name Luna was going to be if she had of being a boy😳I really did feel for her tonight. Thank god she never told Luna she had a baby brother

Reactions: 3
Liz was the instigator of all the drama. She was rambling on about visiting Laura in hospital and the terrible situation it was. She made dirt of Jimmy. If liz addresses it she'll throw Laura under the bus. She will probably blab who the real father is

Reactions: 7
Sorry I meant Laura gave Liz msgs her & jimmy sent eachother about Lindsey when her & jimmy were killing eachother. Apparently sonny was the name Luna was going to be if she had of being a boy😳I really did feel for her tonight. Thank god she never told Luna she had a baby brother
So Laure passed all these onto Liz, my God they sound as bad as one another. Clearly wanted the messages to be leaked to make Lindsey look like a complete fool and make Jimmy look bad. Theirs a pair of them in it.

Reactions: 5
So Laure passed all these onto Liz, my God they sound as bad as one another. Clearly wanted the messages to be leaked to make Lindsey look like a complete fool and make Jimmy look bad. Theirs a pair of them in it.
Definitely is I wouldn’t be a fan of Lindsay at all but I felt so sorry for her tonight. Liz could be the new Maury

Reactions: 4
Definitely is I wouldn’t be a fan of Lindsay at all but I felt so sorry for her tonight. Liz could be the new Maury

Yeah I wouldn’t be her biggest fan either,but very tough having all your personal messages stuck online like that. I don’t follow the other girl,so I can’t really comment on her or her situation other then it was bad form to send Liz those messages.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I wouldn’t be her biggest fan either,but very tough having all your personal messages stuck online like that. I don’t follow the other girl,so I can’t really comment on her or her situation other then it was bad form to send Liz those messages.
I only recently unfollowed Laura for no real reason. She seemed quiet & normal but I guess you never know

I'd say news hasn't spread to liz yet about baby daddy seeing as she is asking where all the new followers came from.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god! Liz is TWISTED
I'm so glad somebody else saw that before she done the dirty delete she was mouldy drunk could barely speak. So predictable then following it up with the quotes about people talking about her and she only loving the attention?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.