Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked at her page Mrs makeup all grovelling it’s so embarrassing! she a damn right hypocrite is Liz!! She needs to put the hero’s down and keep her mouth shut!!
Her grammar and spelling would give you a headache!

Reactions: 1
Cocktails on Monday!!😡🤬🤬 What the hell are we doing wrong!! Why bother working our bollocks even through COVID & lock down!! She’s making my blood boil!!

Reactions: 6
She made a big of deal last night of saying she was going out today for food and cocktails and maybe a few pints as we’ll be in lockdown from tonight! You know how she has inside info from Leo 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s a bit tragic to be going out downing hard liquor of a Monday afternoon 😭😭

Reactions: 2
Wonder what she'll say now after sticking her nose into and spouting about the Laura/Jimmy drama??!

Reactions: 7
I skip most of Elizabeth's stories now, it's the same tit, different day. She would wear you out, especially with the put on fake accent. I like her though, mad as a hatter, but same content.

Reactions: 3
As she is always in the middle of someone else’s drama because she knows the truth haha! Wonder will she address. Nothing about BPerfect and prob nothing about this! Stupid hypocrite.

Reactions: 6
As she is always in the middle of someone else’s drama because she knows the truth haha! Wonder will she address. Nothing about BPerfect and prob nothing about this! Stupid hypocrite.
Just goes to show how little she actually knows, shes completely irrelevant in cork,

Reactions: 12
She's on the gargle tonight anyway so no doubt she will be talking out her arse at some point

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.