Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when sheโ€™s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liz was a wattress in a night club, which makes her a former member of the music industry ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what's with the put on accent? Drives me crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Posting things from 2014 to try and make herself relevant ๐Ÿ˜‚ obviously she earned enough in 2014 to never have to work again, and her big win on the RUBBY, which I believe is similar to rugby ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Posting things from 2014 to try and make herself relevant ๐Ÿ˜‚ obviously she earned enough in 2014 to never have to work again, and her big win on the RUBBY, which I believe is similar to rugby ๐Ÿ˜‚
She obviously saw my comment ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and the savoy, it's after closing down about 20 times over the years, it was always a failure.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She bought xpresso cups because she's a coffee co
And her xpresso cups ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 4
JESUS wouldn't you hate to be in that hotel next to them. Both pissed before dinner. I'm mortified for them

Reactions: 8
The only reason she rang and booked instead of going through pigsback is the old do you know who I am and sure she got her ipgeade then

Reactions: 3
JESUS wouldn't you hate to be in that hotel next to them. Both pissed before dinner. I'm mortified for them
The state of the 2 of them, Liz shouting and roaring, Joy thinking she's dressed head to toe in Versace in her Nike hoodie ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's like groundhog day with them, good god I'd be mortified if they turned up at a hotel I paid good money for.

Reactions: 5
She legit just talks into her camera the entire time when they go away. Until Joy falls asleep and she continues drinking and then we are in for another holy show of a Night with drunken Liz

Reactions: 6
She legit just talks into her camera the entire time when they go away. Until Joy falls asleep and she continues drinking and then we are in for another holy show of a Night with drunken Liz
the pics of her with no lips ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ itโ€™s some date day/night sheโ€™s only interested in that phone of hers๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

Who's gonna call dirty delete?
Haha her true accent came out when she was talking to the wall ๐Ÿ˜‚
I actually found them funny trying to work out the bath pissed drunk. Rest of it is not content just shite talk. I thought she was turning off her messages so she could spend time with Joy, there are more story dots than a child with chicken pox. In fairness though I would ring up if I thought there was a chance of an upgrade!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She clearly stated earlier today she was turning off her messages as it wouldn't be fair on Joy to be on her phone all the time, she outdone herself tonight she was never off the bloody thing.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.