Liz Jones - You Magazine Columnist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve found things she writes about other women to be plain bitchy. She hasn’t got anything nice to say about anyone.

Reactions: 14
I’ve found things she writes about other women to be plain bitchy. She hasn’t got anything nice to say about anyone.
I dont think she hates anyone as much as she hates herself. She has dieted and removed as much as she can of her being, and still is dissatisfied somehow. She tries to dress fancy and have lush hair to camouflage her self hatred. It doesnt fool me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She knows the cost of everything and the value of nothing.

I would pity her if she weren't so awful. She has ruined a fair few people's lives including her own family, none of whom speak to her anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I used to read her column regularly but always took it with a pinch of salt , eventually the moaning and her move to Exmoor which resulted in more moaning sent me over the edge and I stopped reading ( the house was beautiful).

The other thing is she has appalling fashion sense but clearly thinks she’s amazingly stylish, what’s that saying Dolly? It takes a lot of money to look this cheap.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else read her diary every Sunday? It's such a guilty pleasure for me as I find the woman infuriating and despicable but I can't look away. Today, the mad bat is grumbling that having no privacy is horrendous...while taking a very good wage for writing about her private life in one of the most read publications in the world. She's such a troll.

The constant baiting and bullying of her ex-boyfriend David is legit disgusting though, and should be illegal. She's really going for it today and he has no right of reply. It's just wrong.
I can’t believe she still has a column ! I used to read it when I lived with my parents but I’d never buy the mail.. o remember once on holiday reading a book of her columns and I got through a few pages before giving up, that amount of woe is me was too much in one go!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Earlier this year when I visited my parents I flicked to the back of You magazine and couldn’t believe she’s STILL going on about the same old cr*p. I even said to my dad who was sitting next to me, ‘is this one still whinging on?’. How is she even let write a column?!?

Reactions: 18
Earlier this year when I visited my parents I flicked to the back of You magazine and couldn’t believe she’s STILL going on about the same old cr*p. I even said to my dad who was sitting next to me, ‘is this one still whinging on?’. How is she even let write a column?!?
It's been non stop David since at least 2013. How can the Fail justify employing her? Most of what she "writes" are copy/pased text messages and brand name dropping.

Reactions: 11
It gets worse, not only does she still have the column spouting the same old things. She now has a pod-cast with the poisonous Nic. They cackle together like a pair of witches with not a good word for anyone. It got so vile I stopped listening to it. She gets Nic to sell items for her on Ebay. She sold her shoes, dresses and some items of furniture. She sold an old sofa that she admitted the dogs had nibbled and looked rather stained. There's a lamp for sale on there now that's been on for months for £405.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It gets worse, not only does she still have the column spouting the same old things. She now has a pod-cast with the poisonous Nic. They cackle together like a pair of witches with not a good word for anyone. It got so vile I stopped listening to it. She gets Nic to sell items for her on Ebay. She sold her shoes, dresses and some items of furniture. She sold an old sofa that she admitted the dogs had nibbled and looked rather stained. There's a lamp for sale on there now that's been on for months for £405.
Who is nic? Cannot bring myself to listen.. I always felt bad for her sister ( I think) how she’d always go on about money she’d given her/her kids and her sister wouldn’t help her at all bla bla

Reactions: 7
The relationship with Nic is just odd, and everything I've read points to Nic being even nastier than Liz.

I wonder about it (too much, probably!)

Reactions: 4
This is the one that moaned that the corner shop for her second home didn't have any wine that was expensive enough for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone see her on celebrity Big brother? I was incredibly disappointed. For someone who spouts off such vitriol in her column, she couldn't have been more boring. Can't imagine she would have the guts to say any of what she writes to people's faces.

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t work for the mail any longer but it’s sister paper the mail on Sunday, which is a separate entity as such. She got fired from the Daily Mail after a warning not to enter the big brother house and was fired the day after she left the house.

• Wow
  • Haha
I dont think she hates anyone as much as she hates herself. She has dieted and removed as much as she can of her being, and still is dissatisfied somehow. She tries to dress fancy and have lush hair to camouflage her self hatred. It doesnt fool me.
Yes, exactly this. I also used to read her column many years ago, and I've got the book about her getting married (boot sale, 10p, I'm sure she would be appalled!). Her Ex-h was a complete dick, didn't he end up having kids with someone much younger?

The main thing I remember from the book was how she considered that picking a cat up contravened it's feline rights...obviously not quite sure how she squares that with more recently letting her dogs attack her cats, but there you go :/

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The main thing I remember from the book was how she considered that picking a cat up contravened it's feline rights...obviously not quite sure how she squares that with more recently letting her dogs attack her cats, but there you go :/
IIRC she doesn't train her dogs because she believes it's against their rights.

She needs help.

• Wow
  • Angry
Yes, exactly this. I also used to read her column many years ago, and I've got the book about her getting married (boot sale, 10p, I'm sure she would be appalled!). Her Ex-h was a complete dick, didn't he end up having kids with someone much younger?

That ex was awful, he treated her awfully and every week the column was something to do with it. Why she stayed with him so long I’ll never know

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.