Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Tipsy Titian

VIP Member
I'm slightly older than her and I can't imagine why a woman of that age would want to live with those stone stairs. One slip on there (sober, let alone well refreshed) and you'd be done for. And that's without dogs pissing all over them and leaving puddles!
They're not even nice looking stairs, they belong in an old fashioned public toilet.

Reactions: 17
Oh she’s already implied her sister (Sue, the “narcissist” she had to buy a house for, who is supposedly to blame for Liz’s anorexia and bankruptcy) abused their parents. I can’t find it now but she implied somewhere that Sue was threatening/intimidating both parents when they were alive

And she wants to talk about physical abuse - who was it that admits she dropped her elderly, fragile mother who had dementia, but didn’t tell the nurses? That’s you, Liz

• Angry
  • Sad

Shinealight

VIP Member
I'll take things that never happened for $500, please Alex...
He can’t move in with her until his cat dies!
What’s the betting as soon as the poor feline breathes its last he’ll be getting another near identical cat to replace it and claiming that it’s the same one?

• Haha
Winning thread title by @Miss Lola!

Recap:
  • Liz's sister Lyn, horse Benji, and incontinent collie Gracie have all passed away. Liz wrote a totally sensitive and appropriate tribute to Lyn like she did with their other sister whose funeral she was banned from.
  • She also wrote a sycophantic article expressing exaggerated concern for Princess Kate after her surgery
  • Some idiot has given her a mortgage and she's moving into her dream vicarage (read: annexe)
  • She and David are back on, or so she says, however she continues to bitch and moan that his poor health and advanced age are an inconvenience to her.
  • The plodcast has been canned. We suspect it was to do with whatever she didn't get to say about Nirps because the lawyers had to get involved
  • The Dreary limps on, still full of copy paste "text messages" and such fascinating subject matter as her and David arguing over a stairlift
  • Nic han't been on social media in weeks and is only referred to in passing. We're hoping this is because she has finally told Liz to do one rather than her health worsening
Wiki on the pink button for newcomers!

• Heart

Mediastar

Chatty Member
My friend and her husband have 2 horses. They pay for the horses to live in a field at a local stables. They visit the horses regularly to ride and check in on them, but the stable has a WhatsApp group and people will take turns looking in at other people's horses if they can't get there. Eg 'I can't get up for a few days as I have flu, can someone please check on Swirly and make sure she is okay?'

There are also some people who can't afford there own horse, but are will look after someone else's horse for them if they need it. When my friend was pregnant, someone took over looking after and riding her horse to keep her fit and well looked after.

I don't understand why Jones doesn't do something like that, her horses might be happy living in a big field with other horses. But no.... her horses probably have some delicate medical condition which means they will explode if kept in a communal field.

I do find it bizarre that after over 10 years of horse ownership, she has no real horse friends. Nic doesn't count as she is a slave.
Despite the many issues Juggo has with animals, she has some key ones with horses: she can't ride, for a start. She is well known in horsey circles for having killed someone else's horse, back in the day, and to have let others suffer too long. She employs a slave to "look after" her remaining animal. If she were to move it to a communal facility, she would be faced with having her ignorance/cruelty being discussed amongst ordinary people (you know, the hard-working, tax-paying non-bankrupt kind) which would never do. And... she'd be expected to return favours and be nice!
Not her sort of thing at all!

• Angry
  • Wow

TheStrawberryThief

My friend and her husband have 2 horses. They pay for the horses to live in a field at a local stables. They visit the horses regularly to ride and check in on them, but the stable has a WhatsApp group and people will take turns looking in at other people's horses if they can't get there. Eg 'I can't get up for a few days as I have flu, can someone please check on Swirly and make sure she is okay?'

There are also some people who can't afford there own horse, but are will look after someone else's horse for them if they need it. When my friend was pregnant, someone took over looking after and riding her horse to keep her fit and well looked after.

I don't understand why Jones doesn't do something like that, her horses might be happy living in a big field with other horses. But no.... her horses probably have some delicate medical condition which means they will explode if kept in a communal field.

I do find it bizarre that after over 10 years of horse ownership, she has no real horse friends. Nic doesn't count as she is a slave.

Reactions: 16

sallygsoton

VIP Member
Liz Jones has the nerve to say "why are some people so negative"???

She really does have zero self awareness, doesn't she? :rolleyes:

• Haha

sunshine13

Listen Liz, listen very carefully (notice how kind I am being to you knowing that you are PROFOUNDLY DEAF) IT IS NOT A VICARAGE. IT IS THE SERVANTS' QUARTERS NEXT DOOR!!!!!! The next lesson will be to understand is that YOU HAVE A BACKYARD. You will be able to have one of those whirly washing lines to hang up your myla thong.

You should also bear in mind that some local people may object to your incontinent animals shitting on the gravestones. Show some respect ffs.

• Haha

Belgian Bun

Chatty Member
'Nic who works for me...off sick for so many years...' and she mentions the illness again later. Firstly, yes there has definitely been a rupture of some sort. Nic used to be friend and confidant and personal assistant and horse whisperer. Secondly, if Nic is her employee, isn't it a breach of data protection rules to bleat on about her sickness and how much she's been off? Thirdly, when in doubt, put in some sob story about horses. Woe is me, I've only got £45,000 in savings, and my poor horses!

Belgian Bun

Chatty Member
David really sounds like he has one foot on a banana skin (or cigarette paper). And she is genuinely (or for column inches; same thing really) considering asking him to marry her? As Mrs Merton might say, "What attracted you to this evidently sick man that you don't love but who seems to have enough spare cash to give you a deposit on a house?".

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I’d be devastated if someone described sex with me as that bad. The poor guy and he helped her move house. I’d never speak to her again.

dee_mc

VIP Member
I think it's the one she proclaimed contained "sex you haven't even thought of", which is quite a stretch coming from someone who's shagged 3½ people and doesn't take her vest off.
I mean I've never thought of leaving my vest on, so she's half right 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15

sunshine13

So she became a vegetarian "to avoid eating meat." You don't say. What's up Liz - were you four words light on the required wordcount?

She's never going to be able to run an allotment, what with all that soil and her OCD. Rehoming worms!!!! Where to exactly? Is she going to go around nicking them from everyone else's plot, because her's will be so much better what with her being an animal lover and all. From my experience, allotment holders thrive on friendship, sharing of produce, ideas and chat - basically co-operation with each other. One thing they don't do is fuss about designer clothes. Our Liz'll never cope with that. I give it till this autumn.

Mediastar

Chatty Member
Is there a small chance Liz might actually be a lesbian? She seems repulsed by men and fascinated by women, quite jealous of pretty ones.
It's come up in conversation a couple of times. I think it's unlikely (despite the obvious Sister George parallels). It seems as though, if anything, she's asexual. She never speaks of anyone with any real fondness, let alone passion. She has allegedly slept with 3 ½ people in her life and yet considers herself some sort of sex guru... despite the fact that her husband wasn't that into her and she hardly ever got shagged twice by anybody else (except the baker who had to seek *ahem* medical assistance. She is stuck at age 15 on a development scale, is determined to keep herself looking pre-pubescent (breast reduction and endless depilation). She is hopeless at interacting with real adults (her managerial 'talents' at Marie Claire are held up as an example of "how not to do it". All you have is a neurotic shell of narcissism and entitlement. Not a winning combination!

SuntanC

Urrrrrrgh she reminds me of Alice Evans... always so eager to talk about all the things that people have allegedly said about them, funnily enough, these things are always over-egged nonsense about how beautiful/kind/talented they are, that no sane human would ever say. Imagine boasting about how kind you are whilst simultaneously proving otherwise with your every thought and action in public, never mind how AWFUL you must be in private. In fact, imagine boasting about how kind you are FULL STOP. Fucking twats.

• Heart

TheStrawberryThief

I am closer to Middlesbrough than Darlo, so I shouldn't throw stones, but I wonder if Jones knows how deprived this area actually is. This area has some of the highest rates of crime, poverty and suicide in the entire country.

Even places out in the countryside like Darlo have their fair share of issues with deprivation and drug addicts, no matter how lovely the scenery is.

She could be in for a suprise

soph30

VIP Member
I know this is a Liz Jones thread.. but fuck me, has anyone seen what Petronella Wyatt has written today ? Blaming “feminism” for being single in her 50s, rather like the than the years she spent having an affair with the married Boris Johnson. It’s feminism fault she has no children .. ommitung the abortion she has whilst with Johnson.

Sorry to hijack, couldn’t find a Mailwatch thread
There's a Daily Mail thread but she can stay :)

I do think these women get very bitter about their lack of relationships when the problem is... them? Liz is of course another example

Belgian Bun

Chatty Member
I mean...is any of this likely? Someone she's interviewed, so someone who has actually heard her kittiwake scrawk of a voice, who has actually seen her crunchy black barnet, and yet someone who thought 'oh while I'm on that hiking holiday, shall I ask Liz Jones if I can put my dinkle in her?' ???

• Haha