Liz Jones #2 Nobody puts the Myla Thong in a corner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also ‘entering her cottage’ sounds like a euphemism to me. In context, more like she showed him the gates of Hell, albeit ‘billiard ball smooth’ 😂😂
When Lord Nelson was returning to Lady Hamilton after a spell at sea, he would send a message ahead asking her to "prepare the dear little thatched cottage for my return".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It's also, even for her, appallingly badly written, as (allegedly) nicknaming her sister "The Fountain" strongly suggests a different kind of incontinence. I really, really hope that comments are enabled on this.
Yes it was difficult to understand what she was saying, was she sick, did she tit herself..who knows but it was a rather disturbing read whatever the heck it was about. Highly doubt comments will be allowed though would be awesome if they were.

Reactions: 7
I haven't looked at the podcast cuz I'm busy with upcoming wedding but ffs! She is so transparent. You know when you want to call in sick to work and the standard advice is to say it's diarrhoea, or menstrual problems or something that sounds gross so people won't ask questions? That's what she's doing ...

Thread title suggestion: Doubly incontinent, like her collies

Reactions: 9
Maybe this delightful revelation could finally send her most ardent admirer Dorset Nige running for the hills! 😂
although I still cannot work out if he is genuine or taking the pee.

Reactions: 4
Apparently it's nearly time for a new thread name... I'm thinking Catnip Lizard and the Poo Pants of Doom?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
91A47615-8E87-4EB5-AE11-81E215B27179.png

I have finally worked out who the FRS is…based on the fact he said she looked ‘lovely’ and ‘young’ (before she shat her Myla thong)
Liz has unsuccessfully tried to throw us off the scent by withholding that he’s actually a soul/Motown artist.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread name? (sorry I don’t know how you do this!)

The fake rock star proclaimed she looked lovely and young, but then she soiled her Myla thong

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ooh, pooing your pants is one thing... but pooing your thong? Would it send the excreta in opposite directions?

• Sick
  • Haha
In the podcast she claims she wiped it with a napkin and left it there for someone else to clean. So apparently the FRS didn't see or smell that, yet she still lingered by the lavender on the way home

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Bloody Hell @Origen - how a common turn of phrase turns out to be spookily accurate. Can you give me tonight’s lottery numbers please?
Of all the lows, I have never in my wildest imaginings, thought I’d see LJ confess to the world she’d shat her drawers 😂😂
Funny, I use "drawers" all the time. And sometimes "bloomers." Far preferable to knickers or pants.

In the podcast she claims she wiped it with a napkin and left it there for someone else to clean. So apparently the FRS didn't see or smell that, yet she still lingered by the lavender on the way home
Standing next to lavender would make no difference at all unless she was crushing the stems to release the fragrance. Which she undoubtedly wasn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Funny, I use "drawers" all the time. And sometimes "bloomers." Far preferable to knickers or pants.
I'd say it was the admission/claim of shitting they were surprised by, rather than the use of the term "drawers"!
I feel like she's lying about this tbh. Surely even Liz wouldn't publicly tit herself and immediately think Charlotte from SATC? No, this is another crudely drawn character from one of her terrible books nobody would agree to publish, the scenario borrowed to spice up her account of what is actually a celibate, dog-pissy life.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I'd say it was the admission/claim of shitting they were surprised by, rather than the use of the term "drawers"!
I feel like she's lying about this tbh. Surely even Liz wouldn't publicly tit herself and immediately think Charlotte from SATC? No, this is another crudely drawn character from one of her terrible books nobody would agree to publish, the scenario borrowed to spice up her account of what is actually a celibate, dog-pissy life.
That and the fact the FRS doesn't exist. I suppose she thinks it's edgy and "real" - like the ghastly scene she references in Bridesmaids

Reactions: 9
She’s actually written a whole column about shitting herself? This has to be the absolute bottom of the barrel, surely. Dear god.
😕💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes, I understand that "drawers" was just an incidental word. I'm not Missing The Point. But you don't hear often that word, though, hence my comment.

Reactions: 3
"Drawers" suggests huge control pants or frilly pantaloons, which Liz would never wear; only the Myla Thong graces her extreme wax

• Haha
I work in a bookies in a town populated by junkies and alkies and trust me, when one lets go a load, you can smell it, even on the other side of the bandit screen. I call, er, bullshit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Legit Lizardlogic: "My dogs tit everywhere and women do it in FILMS so I can do it too. Let some chippy giant teenager clean up after me #MirandaPriestlyMoment"

• Haha
She’s actually written a whole column about shitting herself? This has to be the absolute bottom of the barrel, surely. Dear god.
😕💩💩
WTF is her editor doing?
There must be dozens of talented young writers looking for a break that must weep when they see this sort of rubbish week after week

"Drawers" suggests huge control pants or frilly pantaloons, which Liz would never wear; only the Myla Thong graces her extreme wax
Don't forget the navy school knickers she wore for the phone sex 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Agree with everyone. This is a new low, even by her appalling standards. Amazing how some will humiliate themselves for a bit of coin.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.