Liz Jones #2 Nobody puts the Myla Thong in a corner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did say that she was going to see A-ha In Scarborough, but didn’t go because she could leave the dogs. Is she hinting that the FRS is Morten Harket?
she has been going on about him a lot recently, but doesn't meet any of the descriptions she's given over the years, scottish, 2 ex-wives and a load of other stuff that points to Jim Kerr, it's not actually Jim Kerr though, or any real person for that matter, the FRS is a figment of her imagination, albeit loosely based on real people, she hasn't had an affair with any of them, even poor David seems to have escaped her clutches now, so she is very much on her own, with only the paid help for company.

Reactions: 8
She did say that she was going to see A-ha In Scarborough, but didn’t go because she could leave the dogs. Is she hinting that the FRS is Morten Harket?

I have

I have asked Liz on Twitter three times why no comments are allowed. Nic has replied twice to say she’s going to find out. Still no answer.
It would be Ha -Ha if it was Morten!!!
Oh that’s interesting you asked through Twitter. I asked the DM editors.. no reply?
It may be there’s a collective ‘Shitting oneselves’ as she’s really gone too far with the Rockstar fantasy and lies.

Reactions: 5
so I wonder what her excuse for the actual festival will be, I think the event she just missed, was the "warm up" concert before the festival, where the room had multiple beds, as opposed to the room with the view of the deerpark at the festival (which can only be The Pig at Bath. Why would the FRS need to do a warm up gig, he's apparently touring all over Europe, to pay for his giant children and ex-wives and of course has a gig the night after the festival, so it's not like he needs the practice, or is this just jug ears way of dropping the whole thing and hoping that her readers will be confused and just assume it was the festival that she had to miss due to a lack of dogsitters and just say nothing more about it, which really would be insulting to her readers, does she think if she just waffles on about hotel rooms and music events that her poor, down trodden, plebeian readers won't know the difference?
She's told that many lies she can't keep track of where she's supposed be/who's she's currently shagging

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oddly, given how softly Dappy is speaking and the level of background noise, she seems to be able to hear him perfectly well...
Aw, there's something sweet about that encounter. She has a nice smile. She never smiles like that n ow.

Reactions: 3
Aw, there's something sweet about that encounter. She has a nice smile. She never smiles like that n ow.
Yeah at least she’s making an effort with someone younger than her and not from her background :) As far as I remember she didn’t come out of big brother making snobby comments either. I don’t like her but think she gets genuinely lonely sometimes and thinks people think less of her, so boasts about her wealth and things she has to make herself interesting. A bit like Jay from the inbetweeners, but she’s over 60 :)

Reactions: 7
Yeah at least she’s making an effort with someone younger than her and not from her background :) As far as I remember she didn’t come out of big brother making snobby comments either. I don’t like her but think she gets genuinely lonely sometimes and thinks people think less of her, so boasts about her wealth and things she has to make herself interesting. A bit like Jay from the inbetweeners, but she’s over 60 :)
She savaged them when she came out. She was watching all their insecurities and wrote a piece about them for DM??
She’s a Narcissist. She was making the effort cos in the moment it suited her. By the end of the piece it was all about her own popularity? Here’s the article;

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She savaged them when she came out. She was watching all their insecurities and wrote a piece about them for DM??
She’s a Narcissist. She was making the effort cos in the moment it suited her. Here’s the article;
Oh gosh I missed this!! I eat my words. I didn’t even watch the show, just knew she was on it :)

It would be Ha -Ha if it was Morten!!!
Oh that’s interesting you asked through Twitter. I asked the DM editors.. no reply?
It may be there’s a collective ‘Shitting oneselves’ as she’s really gone too far with the Rockstar fantasy and lies.
You can contact both Liz and Nic on Twittter. Nic almost always replies and Liz occasionally does. Nic is usually quite amiable , so it's worth tweeting her.

You can contact both Liz and Nic on Twittter. Nic almost always replies and Liz occasionally does. Nic is usually quite amiable , so it's worth tweeting her.
Thanks but I’d rather die ‘The Death of One Thousand Cuts’ than contact Juggo on Twitter.
Yes, I do believe it’s possible for Nic to be amiable but given she’s an indentured servant to a Narc then the likelihood of getting any truthful insight into why the comments have ceased is low. IMO.
Nic can’t bite the hand that feeds her after all.

So…How many weeks without comments permitted now…4?
Call me cynical, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the comments magically reappear once the FRS storyline is dispensed with again.

Evening all! I'll get the Dreary up as soon as I can in the morning. Anyone care to have a stab at content? Having painted herself into a corner regarding the Fake Rock Star and with the renovation bill on her rented 2-up and 2-down heading for £100k, my money's on an Animal Drama with comments mysteriously allowed in order to show just how caaaaaring she is...

Reactions: 9
Yes, spot on. One of the collies will have collapsed… perhaps another dig or two at Nic and her slipped disc?
If comments are allowed again then it will be crystal clear that she was shitting herself about the depth of the FRS lies. She’s now trying to ‘De-hoist’ herself from her own Petard!

Reactions: 3
Yes, spot on. One of the collies will have collapsed… perhaps another dig or two at Nic and her slipped disc?
If comments are allowed again then it will be crystal clear that she was shitting herself about the depth of the FRS lies. She’s now trying to ‘De-hoist’ herself from her own Petard!
O
Well, and I can't quite believe this, @Origen wins! And when I say literally...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Bloody Hell @Origen - how a common turn of phrase turns out to be spookily accurate. Can you give me tonight’s lottery numbers please?
Of all the lows, I have never in my wildest imaginings, thought I’d see LJ confess to the world she’d shat her drawers 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So did she tit herself in the restaurant then? We got gurgling stomachs and various descriptions of film scenes, then the mention of one of the dogs shitting in the same restaurant, but as usual so badly written that I couldn't really follow. Then after this the FRS allegedly wants to go back to her place, and she is just casually walking the dogs first, if you had a mishap like that you'd be heading home asap to get cleaned up.

And a wedding at the venue with people taking selfies, there's got to be at least one photo of her and the FRS then (her excuse will probably be that they were all too young to know who he is) and wanting him to wear a disguise to visit her home due to nosy neighbours..yeah right, I suppose he'd be wearing an invisibility cloak then as I doubt any of her neighbours would have seen any man entering her cottage.

• Haha
So did she tit herself in the restaurant then? We got gurgling stomachs and various descriptions of film scenes, then the mention of one of the dogs shitting in the same restaurant, but as usual so badly written that I couldn't really follow. Then after this the FRS allegedly wants to go back to her place, and she is just casually walking the dogs first, if you had a mishap like that you'd be heading home asap to get cleaned up.

And a wedding at the venue with people taking selfies, there's got to be at least one photo of her and the FRS then (her excuse will probably be that they were all too young to know who he is) and wanting him to wear a disguise to visit her home due to nosy neighbours..yeah right, I suppose he'd be wearing an invisibility cloak then as I doubt any of her neighbours would have seen any man entering her cottage.
I think she did tit herself, due to the mention of the washing machine at the end.

Also ‘entering her cottage’ sounds like a euphemism to me. In context, more like she showed him the gates of Hell, albeit ‘billiard ball smooth’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone enlighten me here, please: the entire Dreary is about a sixty-three year old woman soiling herself in public yet finding it oddly amusing because a fictional TV character did it too... and I'm supposed to find this in any way diverting ?

It's also, even for her, appallingly badly written, as (allegedly) nicknaming her sister "The Fountain" strongly suggests a different kind of incontinence. I really, really hope that comments are enabled on this.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Also ‘entering her cottage’ sounds like a euphemism to me. In context, more like she showed him the gates of Hell, albeit ‘billiard ball smooth
Haha yeah when I read that back I see what you mean, and gates of Hell is definitely a more apt description

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve just re read this usual word salad, and yes she definitely had an ‘accident’ - hence, letting him walk on ahead, trying to hide behind the lavender bush, the shower and so on.
Also, in the ‘moans’ bit - she cites people who do a ‘weekly shop’ wtf? How can she get outraged at that. I’m stumped.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.