Liz Fraser #6 Liz Can't Even Fraser Paragraph Properly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This toxic woman went on to have another child!!!

This toxic woman is women hating.

If she let a woman at scout’s school get a word in, she’d discover most of us are very fulfilled in our careers, marriages and lives.

Routine and chores start in childhood. They don’t just spring on us. Going to school, tidying our bedrooms, having jobs around the house. Uni, flat-shares…. Children aren’t the root cause of chores. Neither are men snd marriage. Life choices are.

I went straight to the comments.

Yup. She chooses to write for the most woman hating and dumbing publication there is.
---

I’ve never had cause to block anyone in my life. I’ve chosen not to interact with people and I’m sure they have with me, but block? No. Avoid? Yes, Liz Fraser. Like id avoid a plague.
What a cow.

Four replies to Liz’s Twitter/X flounce - one is from her very own self & one is a bot; the other two are beardy blokes. Twelve likes.
I used to love that most of Liz’s replies on Twitter were from her - always struck me as very funny indeed

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I find Liz so tacky in her stinginess. Her son’s 21st, the one she moved out when he was 12. She’s bought clearly the cheapest balloons and party plates and zero effort. If she was not wealthy with two paid off properties- lovely. But considering everything and her unearned wealth I think a tad more effort and splashing out would better suited to a 21st birthday bash

she’s didn’t mind splashing out to get her married lover ‘boots’ in London or a room in a 5star hotel on the way to the hellish Venice debacle

but for her kids, cheapest würstel in a tin, cheapest white pasta , crappest party plates from the pound shop

Get a grip Liz.

• Wow
I find Liz so tacky in her stinginess. Her son’s 21st, the one she moved out when he was 12. She’s bought clearly the cheapest balloons and party plates and zero effort. If she was not wealthy with two paid off properties- lovely. But considering everything and her unearned wealth I think a tad more effort and splashing out would better suited to a 21st birthday bash

she’s didn’t mind splashing out to get her married lover ‘boots’ in London or a room in a 5star hotel on the way to the hellish Venice debacle

but for her kids, cheapest würstel in a tin, cheapest white pasta , crappest party plates from the pound shop

Get a grip Liz.
It's her son's 21st birthday and the only bubbles in sight are mini tubes, part of the Tesco 4-for-3 party deal.

He must be wondering why there's no vintage champagne being poured into her beloved vintage champagne flutes—the ones she feels compelled to buy, crying over them in antique shops in every European city.
---
And why are there only four plates and clown hats? Charlie has three sisters, two parents, and four grandparents, all so bonded and seamlessly connected.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
It's her son's 21st birthday and the only bubbles in sight are mini tubes, part of the Tesco 4-for-3 party deal.

He must be wondering why there's no vintage champagne being poured into her beloved vintage champagne flutes—the ones she feels compelled to buy, crying over them in antique shops in every European city.
---
And why are there only four plates and clown hats? Charlie has three sisters, two parents, and four grandparents, all so bonded and seamlessly connected.
Maybe Liz been asked to wait in the car with a doggy bag! I’m sure he’s unwrapping his vintage watch, gifted by his vintage mother.
---
Maybe Liz been asked to wait in the car with a doggy bag! I’m sure he’s unwrapping his vintage watch, gifted by his vintage mother.
There was no sign of a party when we walked by Liz’s house earlier. Perhaps we timed it badly. Hide and seek in full swing.

Sillies! It'll be at one of her hotels in Austria/Italy/Paris. the ones she works at now!!
It'll probably be in Tatler or Vogue next week

• Haha
To be fair, I’m sure I saw a few apples and a melon behind the party hats. Yay, party!!
😕

• Haha
The 21 scrawled on the balloon - you can actually buy a special 21st balloon Liz - but you’d have to spend money.

Liz only spends money on herSELF.

• Haha
Little bit confused as to why some uninteresting nonsense about writing needs to be under a photo of her wet arm? Titillation obviously, but rather sad.
I expect all these 'swimming' shots are to erase memories of the non existent retreats

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I suspect it is a mixture of tell me you are naked without telling me you are naked and the above. But then are you even a professional writer if you don't strip off for the gram? Only current occupation on bio is travel writer by the way, for those struggling to keep up

Reactions: 2
Little bit confused as to why some uninteresting nonsense about writing needs to be under a photo of her wet arm? Titillation obviously, but rather sad.
I expect all these 'swimming' shots are to erase memories of the non existent retreats
Whenever someone mentions retreats, I shout, "THE RETREATS .TROLLS. HAHAHA."

That's my contribution to these threads at the moment.

Which is more than PriviLiz contributes to the world, IMO #solo #thrilled #liar

• Haha
Maybe it is a simple translation error given she is used to flipping between English and Italian and French and Czech

Four day = three days
Venice = Oxford
Retreat = fantasy
writing = naked swimming

• Haha
Maybe it is a simple translation error given she is used to flipping between English and Italian and French and Czech

Four day = three days
Venice = Oxford
Retreat = fantasy
writing = naked swimming
Love this!

Solo = Lonely
Run = gin
PTSD = I'm a difficult princess and I keep thinking of mistakes I've made
Instagram reels = I will not [stamp foot] grow* or change in any way. #I am 16 #going on 17
*By GROW I (Liz Fraser) will always have an eating disorder and shun/despise women who cannot will not are too disgusting to fit into jeans from 1972.

Sawubona, PriviLiz

Reactions: 1