Livvrh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS Liv! She's so obviously pandering to the pervert market at this point, it's ridiculous. Can you imagine any brands she's hoping to work with looking at this and going 'yes absolutely, lets get in the fake ginge with the basic-ass wardrobe who flashes her fanny under the guise of showing us how to get dressed'.

Ad-gifted deals with Anne Summers in 3...2...

Reactions: 4
FFS Liv! She's so obviously pandering to the pervert market at this point, it's ridiculous. Can you imagine any brands she's hoping to work with looking at this and going 'yes absolutely, lets get in the fake ginge with the basic-ass wardrobe who flashes her fanny under the guise of showing us how to get dressed'.

Ad-gifted deals with Anne Summers in 3...2...
‘I recently….saw a study which suggested…*looks away then back to the camera* that women aren’t taking control of their own pleasure. We do it for men. And I’m here to tell you…pleasure is good! Pleasure is yours! You shouldn’t let any man be…in control of your pleasure.’ *doesn’t realise she flashes her ass at every opportunity to pervs on the internet* ‘I’ve teamed up with Ann summers ‘be you‘ initiaive where they challenge you to…take pleausre power back into our hands!’ *holds up a dildo and one of those sucking vibrators* cue even more pervs suggesting she use it for them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like her accent sounds really different in that plaster tutorial.

Reactions: 1
The colour/texture combinations here are so off. The top is nice and the trousers are a great shape and fine if they’re the statement piece but the red, the brown and then the tan boots just doesn’t work.

Also the massive tan coat she has swamps her and does nothing for her at all.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She always manages to fall at the last hurdle with her outfits somehow, doesn't she? And it's usually the shoes - maybe she should be engaging the foot fetishists rather than the arse oglers on her feed, get some recommendations :devilish:

Reactions: 2
I go to the same hairdressers as this woman and wow she’s actually insufferable even being in there? Talking non stop about being an influencer, or when she does shut up just constantly being on her laptop, taking videos with those of us in the background who don’t want to be in it. Anyone I’ve come across that knows of her says how obsessed she is, how she’s definitely bought a lot of followers and how lonely she actually is. Only heard of her due to how ridiculous she is in the salon and I’m glad I’ve not dived further

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I go to the same hairdressers as this woman and wow she’s actually insufferable even being in there? Talking non stop about being an influencer, or when she does shut up just constantly being on her laptop, taking videos with those of us in the background who don’t want to be in it. Anyone I’ve come across that knows of her says how obsessed she is, how she’s definitely bought a lot of followers and how lonely she actually is. Only heard of her due to how ridiculous she is in the salon and I’m glad I’ve not dived further
Ooooh this is the tea we need!! Got anymore?

Reactions: 2
Ooooh this is the tea we need!! Got anymore?
Honestly I can’t give much else away unfortunately, just that she is GLUED to her phone/laptop, completely obsessed with being an influencer, talking about nothing else and her slowed “growth” is stressing her out (even though the majority agree she buys followers). She should be more aware there could be tattlers in the salon 👀

• Heart
  • Wow
Honestly I can’t give much else away unfortunately, just that she is GLUED to her phone/laptop, completely obsessed with being an influencer, talking about nothing else and her slowed “growth” is stressing her out (even though the majority agree she buys followers). She should be more aware there could be tattlers in the salon 👀
Were you a tattler before seeing her in the salon or did she piss you off so much she sent you here? 🤣

• Haha
Were you a tattler before seeing her in the salon or did she piss you off so much she sent you here? 🤣
I’ve been a tattler for a little while now but about other people! Had absolutely no idea who she was but all the influencer talk made my ears prick up and think “who the hell is this clown?” 😂 Norwich is a small place, the majority of us know who people are and know the local influencers so I was shocked to see she had 800k+ followers. Absolutely no way in hell that was organic.

I find most instagrammers the same- in that they’re so so much more likeable before they quit their jobs and go “full time”. It always seems to change them completely

Reactions: 9
I struggle to see why she (or anyone) thinks being an ‘influencer’ is something to aspire so greatly to be.

Because people seem to get lots of freebies and money for seemingly minimal effort 😅.
Trading their souls for a Dyson Airwrap.

It would be so interesting to know what Liv’s income is now, in comparison to what she was making from her previous job.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.