Livvrh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread suggestion Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

Reactions: 12
If the giveaway prize is gifted by the brand, then you are not ā€œgiving backā€ to your followers, the brand is.

Reactions: 6
I messaged her months ago when she spoke (very briefly) about having Perioral Dermatitis. I had it too, and all of these products sheā€™s recommending would absolutely NOT be recommended for PD. You have to basically strip back on everything and just use water and a very, very simple moisturiser. I doubt she even used them herself to be honest - just in it for the money.
Just coming back to my original post - giveaway today is from the organic pharmacy who SHOCK HORROR were the brand that she was trying to sell to us as clearing up her PD. It was a marketing ploy all along.

EDIT:

Coming back to rant more because I am just so, so sick of this influencer lifestyle. Posting disingenuous content for money, trying to ā€˜influenceā€™ people into purchasing incredibly expensive items on the proviso that it has ā€˜cleared her skinā€™. Youā€™ve only got to imagine someone viewing that content who struggles with their skin and believing what sheā€™s got to say. The average person in this day and age canā€™t afford Ā£43 on a carrot cleanser alone, never mind the other products she was flaunting, so what do they do? Use the clearpay on offer, getting themselves in to debt. For a product that she probably wasnā€™t even using in the first place, it was just all for this upcoming brand deal.

As for seeing her body every single day. If thatā€™s meant to ā€˜boost womenā€™s confidenceā€™ sheā€™s having a laugh. When your body looks like societyā€™s ideal body, with curves and a flat stomach, then youā€™re not appealing to the masses love. Youā€™re just giving free content to the pervs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The comments though
I mean, at least heā€™s been honest. And heā€™s not wrong! She totally knows what sheā€™s doing and she would have had to have bought even more followers if she didnā€™t get her arse out like she does. Thatā€™s what gets the views because without that her content is actually crap.

Reactions: 9
I mean, at least heā€™s been honest. And heā€™s not wrong! She totally knows what sheā€™s doing and she would have had to have bought even more followers if she didnā€™t get her arse out like she does. Thatā€™s what gets the views because without that her content is actually crap.
True!! Funnily enough I canā€™t find the comments now! All there is are weird pervs that comment about her arse but she would never delete that

Did she use a filter here? Might just be great lighting, but I ask because she went on the bandwagon a while back of saying how bad filters are and how sheā€™d never use them etc
I deffo think thereā€™s some face tune editing going on there!

Reactions: 3
Cannot understand how she can cope having that many creeps commenting vile things under her pictures, on her wedding anniversary post they were commenting some absolute filth! Surely her husband must feel so uncomfortable knowing she makes money off of 80% of her audience being pervsā€¦

Reactions: 6
She would lick her own vaj if she could this one!and the way she styles her clothes for her figure are terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her latest reel ā€˜you can do itā€™ is like an even shitter McDonaldā€™s advert.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.