Livvrh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh I've really wanted to try Glaze hair products but seeing they've gifted her some has made me think twice...

Is she even an 'influencer'??? I don't certainly value her advice for anything 🙄

Reactions: 1
I feel like we’re clutching at straws in the feminist front with this corker…again…weird and not useful to anyone!
E4CCE30D-5D6C-462A-B173-3F5391FA1B2D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
HIIIII *pout* *eye duck self in camera* *pout some more* soooo I know lots of you are really sad so I thought I’d just let you know that I am SO happy because I have GIRL BOSSED my mind into being BETTER than EVERYONE *swirls wine glass* 👄👄👄👄👄

Reactions: 5
I’d also really bleeping hate to work with her.

she is proof that showing off your body gets you followers, most of which are probably Middle Aged perverts that get off on her arse. She brings duck all else to the table.
It must be so embarrassing to know all your work colleagues have seen you in your underwear when you’re just an average gal wanting to be instafamous 🌝

She has no pals, never appears to go anywhere but always has a full face of makeup on purely to eye duck herself in her stories.
The tone in those stories yesterday alongside the posing and bragging…the duck is wrong with you woman? What an empty existence.

Reactions: 4
The comments are making me laugh on her new hair reveal ‘it looked better before’ 😭 It really did, she looks 100% better when everything is a little more ‘undone’.

Reactions: 1
I find women who are obsessed with being ‘Mrs’ and make it their entire personality really bleeping weird and backward.
Im married but Jesus Christ it wasn’t my entire life for a whole year.

• Heart
She shows off her home quite a lot but it's just basic witch starter pack interior design, really, really dull and uninspiring. It never looks lived in either, it looks like an Ikea showroom in every shot and video, she's just a twit.

She shows off her home quite a lot but it's just basic witch starter pack interior design, really, really dull and uninspiring. It never looks lived in either, it looks like an Ikea showroom in every shot and video, she's just a twit.
Tell me about it!!! It’s giving me ‘20 year old moves out for first time’, my apartment has more personality and I rent it! She’s so bleeping basic it hurts.

Reactions: 2
Oh thank duck for this 🙌🏻
Guessing there won’t be any Livvrh Instagram stories til 00:01 on 01/01/2022

916DDB9F-7B96-4272-800B-0BFF67AEC178.png

• Haha
Her year round up was her wedding and buying her house. Lovely things but…i don’t know.

Like I loved her last year but it feels really fake now. I used to feel like I could watch her comfortably and enjoy her content but now it all feels so forced.

Reactions: 6
So glad I found this thread. I’m convinced she buys followers. When I unfollowed her I’m sure she had 50k followers and now she has 200k?! She gets around 2,000 - 8,000 likes on her posts. How does that correlate with having that many followers? 🙄

So glad I found this thread. I’m convinced she buys followers. When I unfollowed her I’m sure she had 50k followers and now she has 200k?! She gets around 2,000 - 8,000 likes on her posts. How does that correlate with having that many followers? 🙄
100k must be fake followers she’s purchased
70k pervy old men that like her arse
20k genuine followers that love her granny style
10k followers that all hate follow her and cringe at her hairstyles

• Haha
100k must be fake followers she’s purchased
70k pervy old men that like her arse
20k genuine followers that love her granny style
10k followers that all hate follow her and cringe at her hairstyles
20k basic witches like Liv

Thought that dress was a bit LOOK AT ME for a wedding. Unless she only went to the evening do?

Am I the only person who thinks that's she's fairly average looking? She has a nice figure but in this time of every girl can look nice with the make up out there these days I don't see anything particularly stunning about her, certainly not anything that warrants the levels of narcissism that she conveys in every single f**king thing that she does. Can 2022 be the year that people finally start to see through rubbish like this and see it for it is, please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.