Livvrh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her recent reel about empowering people with the same body type and showing them how to dress… whilst making others without that body type (which is seen as ‘ideal’ in the eyes of society, no matter how much you film tiny hairs and tiny blemishes to make it look ‘undesirable’) feel like crap that they don’t look like that 👍🏻

Reactions: 5
The way she bangs on you’d think she’s just solved world peace with a photo of her thigh. Such a martyr. Also we don’t believe that’s the reason behind your posting because your comments are 85% pervs.

Reactions: 6
She couldn't even do a body positivity post without making it about herself and seemingly saying she's stronger than some others who "aren't as equipped to deal with" the apparent online negativity that she herself endures. "Am I looking at a Whiiiiiite Woman's, a White Woman's Instagram......"

Reactions: 3
Her recent reel about empowering people with the same body type and showing them how to dress… whilst making others without that body type (which is seen as ‘ideal’ in the eyes of society, no matter how much you film tiny hairs and tiny blemishes to make it look ‘undesirable’) feel like crap that they don’t look like that 👍🏻
Everyone in the world has tiny blemishes or hairs in places where they apparently "shouldn't" be, it's called being human, well done Liv (Love, Laugh) for being human and showing us all that you are human, can we hear more about your lovely life please and can you remind us what your bum looks like again?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her totally tensing her bum for the camera was it for me 😂…. I started following her for genuine reasons but it’s rapidly turned into a hate follow. Her vapid posing and blatant self obsession are getting out of control. Also re her ‘style tips’ - I think most of can throw together a dress, boots and belt should we so wish, without her guidance. You’re a hell of a lot more basic than you give yourself credit for Liv hun, soz 🤷‍♀️.

• Heart
I know she’s her own person but what must the almost-husband think? Not to mention all his pals have seen his wife’s arse 100 times. Just a bit off to me.

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised the wedding cake wasn’t a life sized iced replica of her arse.

• Haha
I’m genuinely waiting for a ‘putting the dress on’ shot of her arse.
I know it’s her insta and maybe the husband doesn’t want mentioning but this entire wedding has seemed very me me me.

I’m genuinely waiting for a ‘putting the dress on’ shot of her arse.
I know it’s her insta and maybe the husband doesn’t want mentioning but this entire wedding has seemed very me me me.
Her wedding is her only personality trait though! Will be interesting to see what she will actually talk about in a few months time. Dull as dish water.

Wish she would stop with the £5 primark sandals. Ruins every outfit. Not very FASHUN. 🥴

The Primark sandals are Liv being humble, a woman of the people, she's breaking down barriers, pushing the boundaries, splitting the seams.......

She posted a pic of herself in her wedding dress on Insta, it was an arse shot, I kid you not

What about her 'mini moon' is actually mini?? She's abroad, been away for a week now and it looks like a pretty nice resort??

I've heard people call them 'mini moons' when they've had a week in the UK and are going to the Maldives next year for their actual honeymoon etc but hers just looks like a normal honeymoon type holiday?

What about her 'mini moon' is actually mini?? She's abroad, been away for a week now and it looks like a pretty nice resort??

I've heard people call them 'mini moons' when they've had a week in the UK and are going to the Maldives next year for their actual honeymoon etc but hers just looks like a normal honeymoon type holiday?
I’m glad someone else picked up on this, because it’s been rubbing me the wrong way all week!

It reeks of snobbery, like an honeymoon that isn’t Maldives/Seychelles/costs 10k, isn’t a “real” honeymoon.

I’m glad someone else picked up on this, because it’s been rubbing me the wrong way all week!

It reeks of snobbery, like an honeymoon that isn’t Maldives/Seychelles/costs 10k, isn’t a “real” honeymoon.
Yeah she’s horrified that people might think this week (2 weeks??) away is her ‘real’ honeymoon and not a stopgap. Snobby entitled witch. Check your privilege.

Why tell anyone you're on a "mini moon", why post about your Honeymoon, why not keep some things private? It's all one big flex, all of it, from clothes, to the make up, from the "mini moon" to the full moon flashing.

Posts ‘I’m not leaving’ all week on ‘minimoon’
…Leaves
- The story of a true white basic witch.

She can’t understand why her follower count has ‘gone mad’ whilst simultaneously showing the reel where her arse is the pure focus? Ok Hun.

Literally any excuse to be in her knickers. It’s not an ‘outfit’ if you’re just putting leggings and a jumper on to sit at home. No need.

Also imagine the sense of self importance to think anyone wants to watch 10 stories a day of her working out with no information or helpful tips about the workout. Just LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME. Zzz.

• Heart
Imagine getting that dolled up just to work from home?! She really loves the sight of her own face doesn’t she?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.