Livvrh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She squints too much, it's weird, it's very David Beckham, something he just can't seem to help doing as if he's looking into the sun all of the time.

Everything that the artist formerly know as Liv Humby does is cringey, there's no redeeming features in any of this, it's awful and more people should call it out, the BeKind (be kind, as in crack someone over the head with a lamp - Caroline Flack R.I.P. but your actions aren't forgotten) movement has created this level of ridiculousness, sometimes you have to be cruel to #bekind, tell her she's a self absorbed c.....

Reactions: 2
Yes! Been waiting for a Livvrh thread 😂 🙌🏻 followed her for ages, used to really love her content but these days it’s the same old in her underwear reels, then moaning about the people who are moaning about them 😂 and #ads. I hate it when people get a bit too big for their boots! Think I’m going to have to hit the unfollow button soon…

Reactions: 4
Anybody watched her most recent story where she is flapping her arms in a jumper that she’s added in as an ‘out take’….so zany. Imagine going to the effort that she goes to everyday even to leave the house….never mind working from home. Her makeup tutorials are as basic as her personality.

Reactions: 5
Anybody watched her most recent story where she is flapping her arms in a jumper that she’s added in as an ‘out take’….so zany. Imagine going to the effort that she goes to everyday even to leave the house….never mind working from home. Her makeup tutorials are as basic as her personality.
So cringe, no personality whatsoever.
Strikes me that she doesn’t have many mates so she just spends hours every day preening and looking at herself/taking photos of herself.

For someone who claims she promotes body positivity, there’s nothing on her stories or grid that suggests this. Her styling is tit.

If the only content you can muster is how tired you are, then it’s maybe time to stop the 5am workouts for a while. There is other time in the day, no one is making you do it hun 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Why does she film herself making a brew and acts like the camera isn’t there? The sound makes me want to 🤢.

Reactions: 1
Yeah why doesn’t she just schedule personal trainer appointments at a normal time? She doesn’t have kids and appears to work from home a lot. Just do it when it suits you. And stop bleeping filming yourself doing everything. No one cares.

• Heart
Yeah why doesn’t she just schedule personal trainer appointments at a normal time? She doesn’t have kids and appears to work from home a lot. Just do it when it suits you. And stop bleeping filming yourself doing everything. No one cares.
I genuinely think she’s prob read Beyoncé works out at 4-5am and thinks that’s what ‘boss babes’ do. Beyoncé’s not spending all of the rest of the day filming herself shuffling around her house in cardigans, whilst drinking tea and petting her cat. Just go to PT on your lunch break or before dinner hun? You’ll feel better for it.

• Haha
She has to do it that early because she still needs 2 hours of curling her hair, slapping on a full face of make up and playing dress up just to sit at her laptop all bleeping day.

Any one seen the latest ‘ad’ post and how much tit she’s put on her face and is suggesting that people buy as a ‘routine’? There’s is no need to apply that much product! I hope people don’t actually buy the unnecessary products she’s promoting!

Reactions: 2
It pains me that people havw actually paid £25 for her tit mugs according to her re-posts on her stories. Absolute rip off and if people are stupid enough to pay… more fool them!

Reactions: 3
Will I be blocked if I ask to see less styling videos starting with her in her underwear? 😅
Just came to post this screenshot because holy spelling/grammar!

Also absolutely not having that anyone asked how she curls her hair under. Such a complicated mystery!! duck me. She really thinks she’s something special doesn’t she.

Could of REALLY done without the arse flashing/camel toe exposure at this hour ffs.

Reactions: 1
I’m glad she was able to clarify if to curl her hair under. Such a complex technique, I’m glad she was able to inform me how to do it.

Her boots are bleeping awful

Don’t buy one deep red lipstick, get two! A bright red and a nude and keep mixing them together… some of these ‘hacks’ are infuriating 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.