Living_as_nichole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's when you see it laid out, it shows how ripped off we are in the country for food shopping,
the cost of it considering there's no meat and only 1 milk and 1 sliced pan. Literally everything she had there would fit into 2 shopping bags was over €100 😟
I was aldi last week and was over €80 just for general bits not any meat , just basis, crackers, beans/peas etc
I know dunnes and supervalu have the money off vouchers. I do shop there too, But find it's alot of branded items so just at the stage we are here with 3 kids , 5, 3 and a toddler and husband definitely have to go to aldi every week aswel.
Between glasses of milk , bottles 🍼 and cereal, the older 2 take milk to school and preschool aswel, we use 3 litres of milk per day here
I must actually record exactly what we spend in a week but it's easily over €200. 2 pets aswel
Her food shop is a load of bollix, that’s not enough food for 4 ppl for a week! One small bag of carrots is the only veg ffs that’s madness, no wonder her kids are always sick, no nutrition

Reactions: 2
Her food shop is a load of bollix, that’s not enough food for 4 ppl for a week! One small bag of carrots is the only veg ffs that’s madness, no wonder her kids are always sick, no nutrition
Ya Theres no way that Feeds 4 people , mostly snacks

This one is so cringe! She comes across so dumb also. The sticking the tongue out trying on the dress. And the fringe 🫣

Reactions: 3
Id say the mam and her are not talking again. Iv noticed it for a long while. No mention on the mams page of the boys. Mam is out and about with the sons gf the whole time ,as if it was her step in daughter.

Reactions: 1
I used to like her ages ago when I first saw her account but I think she’s gone very unrelatable and unrealistic, like this 4.30 am start to the day is utter bullshit to be promoting, not healthy or sustainable

Reactions: 8
Id say the mam and her are not talking again. Iv noticed it for a long while. No mention on the mams page of the boys. Mam is out and about with the sons gf the whole time ,as if it was her step in daughter.
Her mam is a weirdo. She needs friends her own age she acts like such an idiot

She has always been on and off talking with her mother and father when he was alive . Each year it be a different post . The nana didn’t get a mention for a wile and now she is back on the scene since the fall out with the mother .

Reactions: 2
She has always been on and off talking with her mother and father when he was alive . Each year it be a different post . The nana didn’t get a mention for a wile and now she is back on the scene since the fall out with the mother .
The mother is very hard work. She carries on like a teenager on social media.

Karen has the son’s girlfriend living with her while he is in jail . Nicole done right keeping away from them

Reactions: 4