Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Malc

Chatty Member
I used to like Nichole’s page and I know of her family, but now she’s kinda annoying me with this “girlie gang” thing. Anything to make money 🙄. Now I know we all have to earn a living but as an earlier poster said, she’s not a dietitian or have any dietary qualifications

Reactions: 8

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
I used to like her ages ago when I first saw her account but I think she’s gone very unrelatable and unrealistic, like this 4.30 am start to the day is utter bullshit to be promoting, not healthy or sustainable

Reactions: 8

OA1

Chatty Member
I really liked her page and her stories etc. And she did an amazing job loosing the weight! And always came across very down to earth , I have 3 boys and 2 are the same ages as her children

But the latest now with advertising everything, the Botox and charging for this 'girly' thing is abit ridiculous. I won't be subscribing but can she give out food plans when she isn't qualified ? She's starting to turn into Sarah burke

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
I'm ashamed to say.....and I'll show myself out because of it......I paid for the 4.99 a month thing which was just meal plan and recipes.....and people are not missing out on anything!! Suffice to say I am no longer paying it

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Gifted!

VIP Member
Why is she advertising voduz. She’s a hairdresser and a good one at that. I know people that have booked her for wedding parties. I don’t get why she’s lowering herself to be advertising voduz tat that all the other hunz are advertising - she doesn’t need to ffs. She had a good page and she’s ruined it
Anything for money! She’s after turning out like the rest of them

Reactions: 5

Munchiebox

She comes across to me as an absolute airhead bimbo. Her voice grates on me!! Used to like her but shes irritating as hell lately

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
I used to really like her account but she’s annoying me with this “girlie” bullshit and sell sell sell. Really annoys me that she now charges for her receipes and food ideas.

GG_Goode_xx

Chatty Member
I'm ashamed to say.....and I'll show myself out because of it......I paid for the 4.99 a month thing which was just meal plan and recipes.....and people are not missing out on anything!! Suffice to say I am no longer paying it
I also did at the start and only did one month. Basically cut it off after 2 weeks. I was more intrigued for the recipes to try and get back on the wagon and all it was was crispy chicken wraps and the 1.49 pizza from dunnes with additional toppings ffs 🙄 very little functionality on it unless you're in the official girlie gang.

Also off topic but does anyone know if there is a Caroline Bailey thread? I see she has left SW and is now calorie counting too

• Heart

GG_Goode_xx

Chatty Member
So Caroline bailey has jump shipped from SW and is now thanking Nicole and her podcast for helping her calorie count. She's down 6lbs this week alone. I'm laughing at someone in her comments saying it's so good not restricting yourself to certain foods and she agreeing after harping on about SW for the last while. Apologies for derailing here about someone else but just saw and not sure if there is a thread for Caroline

• Haha

OA1

Chatty Member
Her voice drives me mental
I don't know, she sounds abit different now after setting up This money making girlie thing. I followed her during Covid times and could listen to her fine, but now cant stand her voice either

Reactions: 4

memetoooo

Why is she advertising voduz. She’s a hairdresser and a good one at that. I know people that have booked her for wedding parties. I don’t get why she’s lowering herself to be advertising voduz tat that all the other hunz are advertising - she doesn’t need to ffs. She had a good page and she’s ruined it

corkgurl

Karen has the son’s girlfriend living with her while he is in jail . Nicole done right keeping away from them

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
Oh sorry well I don't know if you could call them proper friends. Sarah tags her in stories when her band is playing or if she met them out etc and vice versa but Caroline has shared Nicole's page quite a bit. I'd say they're more acquaintances herself and Sarah and its all for the gram to make it look like they're besties tbh
She seems to have distanced herself from Sarah lately too whereas last year or whenever it was they were always tagging each other

• Wow
Reactions: 3