Living_as_nichole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trips to Dunnes are painful, her voice and the FILTER are annoying I hate when she says the BOYS ,
She works part time that why she is under pressure I think and the boyfriend cleans windows , just in case you missed her were both self employed lark
---
Oh god the mother must be a joke then because Nichole is so immature
no cher the mother had big photo up of her BDAY and no sign of the perfect blogger lol
---
Does she get on with her mother at all? She’s a pest as well, Nichole seems more mature than her to be fair to her 😂
She's a pest. Her brothers locked up for d*ugs.
half brother lol lol
doing big time !!!

Reactions: 2
The trips to Dunnes are painful, her voice and the FILTER are annoying I hate when she says the BOYS ,
She works part time that why she is under pressure I think and the boyfriend cleans windows , just in case you missed her were both self employed lark
---

no cher the mother had big photo up of her BDAY and no sign of the perfect blogger lol
---
They are ridiculous, I saw one and her meat for dinners was one pack of chicken fillets, one pack of mince and a pack of chicken burgers for a family of four for a week? Not at all realistic. She gets meat sent to her by fitfoods for free which is why her shopping in dunnes is low.

Reactions: 3
---

---
The mother is like a teenager on Facebook, she’s painful

Reactions: 1
They are ridiculous, I saw one and her meat for dinners was one pack of chicken fillets, one pack of mince and a pack of chicken burgers for a family of four for a week? Not at all realistic. She gets meat sent to her by fitfoods for free which is why her shopping in dunnes is low.
There is no way you can feed the family on that budget omg that makes more sense.
It the eye rolling like a child , Did you see the carry on when she lost the Insta following cop on , no one DIED get a real job that all she was worried about
---
The mother is like a teenager on Facebook, she’s painful
oh painfull now she does look great since she went to turkey aka teeth and band

There is no way you can feed the family on that budget omg that makes more sense.
It the eye rolling like a child , Did you see the carry on when she lost the Insta following cop on , no one DIED get a real job that all she was worried about
---

Does she still have the salon?

---

Who is the mother lol

is this one not very boring for her age? Her days are very dull. Going to bed early seems to be her excitement?

[/QUOTE

Is this true, does she
---

Did she have surgery, when was this?

This whole ‘girlie gang’ group sounds like a group of teens !!

Reactions: 6
I used to like Nichole’s page and I know of her family, but now she’s kinda annoying me with this “girlie gang” thing. Anything to make money 🙄. Now I know we all have to earn a living but as an earlier poster said, she’s not a dietitian or have any dietary qualifications

Reactions: 8
Yeah me too and I feel like all the people who followed her from the beginning and made her page as big as it is are now missing the content they loved unless they pay for it.. I think fair play to her making a few bob out of it but what if some of her followers can't afford to 'subscribe' for her content for whatever reason.. its like her original followers dont matter to her unless they pay her. also she's being very forceful about it lately too which is annoying...

Reactions: 3
I'm ashamed to say.....and I'll show myself out because of it......I paid for the 4.99 a month thing which was just meal plan and recipes.....and people are not missing out on anything!! Suffice to say I am no longer paying it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm ashamed to say.....and I'll show myself out because of it......I paid for the 4.99 a month thing which was just meal plan and recipes.....and people are not missing out on anything!! Suffice to say I am no longer paying it
I also did at the start and only did one month. Basically cut it off after 2 weeks. I was more intrigued for the recipes to try and get back on the wagon and all it was was crispy chicken wraps and the 1.49 pizza from dunnes with additional toppings ffs 🙄 very little functionality on it unless you're in the official girlie gang.

Also off topic but does anyone know if there is a Caroline Bailey thread? I see she has left SW and is now calorie counting too

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ya I don't know does she really cook cook? Just has the ready meals or put things into a wrap or burger is all Ive really seen her do