Living_as_nichole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not to forget all the robbing of the cars. she kept the salon being closed down for alleged money laundering that time. has never being reopened since.
Ooooohh I’m interested 😂😂😂🫣🫣🫣 is this anything to do with Virgo boutique ?????

Reactions: 2
Her voice drives me mental
I don't know, she sounds abit different now after setting up This money making girlie thing. I followed her during Covid times and could listen to her fine, but now cant stand her voice either

Reactions: 4
not to forget all the robbing of the cars. she kept the salon being closed down for alleged money laundering that time. has never being reopened since.
I was in the same school . She was very quiet and nice . Her mam and brother are a bit knackerish . She seems to keep away from them for years

Reactions: 2
So Caroline bailey has jump shipped from SW and is now thanking Nicole and her podcast for helping her calorie count. She's down 6lbs this week alone. I'm laughing at someone in her comments saying it's so good not restricting yourself to certain foods and she agreeing after harping on about SW for the last while. Apologies for derailing here about someone else but just saw and not sure if there is a thread for Caroline

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Caroline bailey has jump shipped from SW and is now thanking Nicole and her podcast for helping her calorie count. She's down 6lbs this week alone. I'm laughing at someone in her comments saying it's so good not restricting yourself to certain foods and she agreeing after harping on about SW for the last while. Apologies for derailing here about someone else but just saw and not sure if there is a thread for Caroline
Caroline is supposed to be a good of burps 🙈 maybe the group was full (image of winking eye)

Reactions: 1
Caroline is supposed to be a good of burps 🙈 maybe the group was full (image of winking eye)
She was definitely better than Burps. Burps was good back in her hey day but we have all seen how that materialised. I know someone who went to caroline and loved her in comparison but since her partner got the band I'd say she's been questioning SW a lot

She was definitely better than Burps. Burps was good back in her hey day but we have all seen how that materialised. I know someone who went to caroline and loved her in comparison but since her partner got the band I'd say she's been questioning SW a lot
I think they meant Caroline is meant to be a good friend of burps.

I think they meant Caroline is meant to be a good friend of burps.
Oh sorry well I don't know if you could call them proper friends. Sarah tags her in stories when her band is playing or if she met them out etc and vice versa but Caroline has shared Nicole's page quite a bit. I'd say they're more acquaintances herself and Sarah and its all for the gram to make it look like they're besties tbh

Oh sorry well I don't know if you could call them proper friends. Sarah tags her in stories when her band is playing or if she met them out etc and vice versa but Caroline has shared Nicole's page quite a bit. I'd say they're more acquaintances herself and Sarah and its all for the gram to make it look like they're besties tbh
She seems to have distanced herself from Sarah lately too whereas last year or whenever it was they were always tagging each other

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's when you see it laid out, it shows how ripped off we are in the country for food shopping,
the cost of it considering there's no meat and only 1 milk and 1 sliced pan. Literally everything she had there would fit into 2 shopping bags was over €100 😟
I was aldi last week and was over €80 just for general bits not any meat , just basis, crackers, beans/peas etc
I know dunnes and supervalu have the money off vouchers. I do shop there too, But find it's alot of branded items so just at the stage we are here with 3 kids , 5, 3 and a toddler and husband definitely have to go to aldi every week aswel.
Between glasses of milk , bottles 🍼 and cereal, the older 2 take milk to school and preschool aswel, we use 3 litres of milk per day here
I must actually record exactly what we spend in a week but it's easily over €200. 2 pets aswel

Attachments