Living_as_nichole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread about living as Nichole instagrammer focusing on calorie counting, weight loss & living a better life.
Seems to now be charging ‘girlies’ to join her ‘girlie gang’ for her recipes and group chat check ins

Reactions: 2
I really liked her page and her stories etc. And she did an amazing job loosing the weight! And always came across very down to earth , I have 3 boys and 2 are the same ages as her children

But the latest now with advertising everything, the Botox and charging for this 'girly' thing is abit ridiculous. I won't be subscribing but can she give out food plans when she isn't qualified ? She's starting to turn into Sarah burke

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can anyone summerise why did Instagram shut down her page? Was she reported? Saw the stories as far as the LV bag then rest is on tictok, but I'm not downloading the app to find out

Can anyone summerise why did Instagram shut down her page? Was she reported? Saw the stories as far as the LV bag then rest is on tictok, but I'm not downloading the app to find out
Basically she shared a post of a fake LV bag and Insta shut it down for advertising counterfeit products

Reactions: 1
Basically she shared a post of a fake LV bag and Insta shut it down for advertising counterfeit products
A similar thing happened to a cake maker in cork too, she made a LV themed cake and tagged Louis V in the post. Lost her page. Then you have a lot of the bigger blaggers sharing loads of counterfeit stuff and nothing done about it

A similar thing happened to a cake maker in cork too, she made a LV themed cake and tagged Louis V in the post. Lost her page. Then you have a lot of the bigger blaggers sharing loads of counterfeit stuff and nothing done about it
Instagram was designed as a photo sharing app. I do like Nicholes page,
but there should be limits on the big accounts on the amount of crap they are able to flog for free. Or else they should pay if they are advertising

I liked her - but now she seems to be hopping on the Insta hun bandwagon. She always seemed so down to earth but I’m not sure anymore

Why is she advertising voduz. She’s a hairdresser and a good one at that. I know people that have booked her for wedding parties. I don’t get why she’s lowering herself to be advertising voduz tat that all the other hunz are advertising - she doesn’t need to ffs. She had a good page and she’s ruined it

Reactions: 4
Why is she advertising voduz. She’s a hairdresser and a good one at that. I know people that have booked her for wedding parties. I don’t get why she’s lowering herself to be advertising voduz tat that all the other hunz are advertising - she doesn’t need to ffs. She had a good page and she’s ruined it
Anything for money! She’s after turning out like the rest of them

Reactions: 5
I used to really like her account but she’s annoying me with this “girlie” bullshit and sell sell sell. Really annoys me that she now charges for her receipes and food ideas.

I used to really like her account but she’s annoying me with this “girlie” bullshit and sell sell sell. Really annoys me that she now charges for her receipes and food ideas.
Absolutely 🙌 and it's not like she's a dietician or nutritionist that she can charge for them, she should be reported really , it's a pure scam

She comes across to me as an absolute airhead bimbo. Her voice grates on me!! Used to like her but shes irritating as hell lately

Le
She comes across to me as an absolute airhead bimbo. Her voice grates on me!! Used to like her but shes irritating as hell lately
Less than 500 people on her direct message channel thing when she has 65k followers says it all really. She's changed massively from when I first started following, now and it's all sell sell sell. I had forgot I accepted the request , I knew I had it muted

Attachments

Her & her partner come across as 2 complete bores, I roll my eyes at them sharing a €1.29 Dunnes pizza on a Saturday night.

• Haha
She annoys me with all her fakeness and “girlies” her voice makes my ears bleed

Reactions: 4