Living in DIZ #1 Living in DIZ? More Like Living in PRIVILEGE!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched a little of Cory last night, hoping he would address the DAS Pass situation, but not a word. I even forced myself to skim through his podcast on Wednesday, but nothing. Hopefully he'll address it one of these days, since he's been very vocal about their use of it in the past.

But there was this gem - talking about how short Tammy is, Cory says, "I'm 5 foot 10 and a half." LMAO you liar - I've seen you stand next to Josh and Ron and lots of other people, and there's no way you're even a hair over 5'8" (and I'm being generous there).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watched a little of Cory last night, hoping he would address the DAS Pass situation, but not a word. I even forced myself to skim through his podcast on Wednesday, but nothing. Hopefully he'll address it one of these days, since he's been very vocal about their use of it in the past.

But there was this gem - talking about how short Tammy is, Cory says, "I'm 5 foot 10 and a half." LMAO you liar - I've seen you stand next to Josh and Ron and lots of other people, and there's no way you're even a hair over 5'8" (and I'm being generous there).
I almost bet he's fighting them internally to let him be an exception to the rule.

Reactions: 6
Lawrence his bestie also uses DAS from what I’ve gathered of his in park conversations. I’m sure they are talking off line.
Cory being the medical genius that he thinks he is, will probably be orchestrating their next move.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Cory is in HS and talking about his conversations with Josh D’Amaro the chairperson of WDW 🙄. He said he ran into him a couple of times and how they talked about sports.

Cory: “we have really good conversations. He’s really chill. We’re from the same area. He asked me what do YOU think about what’s going to happen in the off season for our sports teams?”

Then he goes on to tell about how he was in the park and turned a corner and ran into Josh and he said “oh, you found me”.

Cory, please get help soon. You’re unsafe Boo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Cory is in HS and talking about his conversations with Josh D’Amaro the chairperson of WDW 🙄. He said he ran into him a couple of times and how they talked about sports.

Cory: “we have really good conversations. He’s really chill. We’re from the same area. He asked me what do YOU think about what’s going to happen in the off season for our sports teams?”

Then he goes on to tell about how he was in the park and turned a corner and ran into Josh and he said “oh, you found me”.

Cory, please get help soon. You’re delulu Boo.
OMG this is too good! Maybe now that Cory has big Hollywood connections, he and Josh D'Amaro can star in a cop buddy movie?

• Haha
OMG this is too good! Maybe now that Cory has big Hollywood connections, he and Josh D'Amaro can star in a cop buddy movie?
More like a crazed fan stalker movie. I wonder if he's hit up D'Amaro for an exception to the new DAS Pass rules yet? I'm sure Josh would be happy to help out his close, personal friend, Cory.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

The part he left off of this story was Josh D'Amaro mouthing "Oh no!" to his nearby security detail and excusing himself back stage asap. 🏃‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't wait to see how this idiot will cope without DAS. All those times abusing DAS pass, he's bound to have an enormous amount of cold turkey (how will he cope).

I can't wait to see how this idiot will cope without DAS. All those times abusing DAS pass, he's bound to have an enormous amount of cold turkey (how will he cope).
He’s being very quiet about his abuse tactics and not doing his usual “we have a return time of ____”. If nothing else this has definitely calmed down the arrogance.

Last night during Saturdiz he didn’t once acknowledge that he was using DAS as he normally does although the pattern was clearly evident; his son scanning in first and the family going into the lightening lane.

This needs to come to a close. His favorite line is “Streaming is a privilege”. Well so is DAS. It’s for those who legitimately need it. It’s not for Cory to decrease his wait in line so he can keep his stream moving.
He needs to buy Genie+ like everyone else. He’s scammed long enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Was watching the stream from yesterday and Cory and fam are eating at a restaurant. Someone mentioned that Cory has a "stomach and calves of steel". Cory mentions that that's why Tammy likes to walk behind him so she can look at his calves. Tammy then states, "No, I'm not checking out your calves like someone else used to do all the time!" Someone else then comments, "Lol, wonder who that was?" and then Tammy states, "It's an oooollllddd friend."

Hmmm...could that have been his old "friend" Cathy that is no longer with them?

For those wondering where this interaction is, go to the stream from MK last night (4/20/24) and go to 3:19:50 in the stream.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Was watching the stream from yesterday and Cory and fam are eating at a restaurant. Someone mentioned that Cory has a "stomach and calves of steel". Cory mentions that that's why Tammy likes to walk behind him so she can look at his calves. Tammy then states, "No, I'm not checking out your calves like someone else used to do all the time!" Someone else then comments, "Lol, wonder who that was?" and then Tammy states, "It's an oooollllddd friend."

Hmmm...could that have been his old "friend" Cathy that is no longer with them?
It's gotta be Cathy! I always wondered if she thought they were moving towards friends with benefits, but really he was just breadcrumbing her in order to exploit her for financial (and DAS Pass) benefits. You can do better, Cathy! I'll never forget that time you tripped and fell in the park, and Cory was more worried about his phone than he was about you, the self-centered prick. If you ever want to tell your side of the story, come on over!

Cory has been oddly silent about the changes to the DAS Pass system. I haven't heard much about the documentary lately, either. Though admittedly, I haven't watched him much in the past couple of weeks, either.

Cory mentions that that's why Tammy likes to walk behind him so she can look at his calves. Tammy then states, "No, I'm not checking out your calves like someone else used to do all the time!" Someone else then comments, "Lol, wonder who that was?" and then Tammy states, "It's an oooollllddd friend."
Why does she feed his ego? It's bloated up to the size of a dead whale. Smells about as nice too.
No offense meant to whales anywhere.

Why does she feed his ego? It's bloated up to the size of a dead whale. Smells about as nice too.
No offense meant to whales anywhere.
Especially when he treats her so poorly. Treating her like his servant, making her fetch his water, napkins and utensils. Comments like "I wish Tammy would work out with me, " and "that's the most physical activity I've ever seen Tammy do." The entire "Tammy is like a 50's housewife" BS. And never forget the time he screamed at her on TSMM because the gimbal was acting up and she dared to asked for help. And then he pouted and refused to continue playing, because he was in a competition with Jacob and was going to lose. Tammy, you can do a lot better, too!

In tonight's episode of "is Cory still a sexist pig?" after watching the Starship concert, he said "I was telling Tammy that (female) singer has really trimmed down!" No woman needs your commentary on her body, Cory. And your wife certainly doesn't want to hear your thoughts about other women's bodies.

Especially when he treats her so poorly. Treating her like his servant, making her fetch his water, napkins and utensils. Comments like "I wish Tammy would work out with me, " and "that's the most physical activity I've ever seen Tammy do." The entire "Tammy is like a 50's housewife" BS. And never forget the time he screamed at her on TSMM because the gimbal was acting up and she dared to asked for help. And then he pouted and refused to continue playing, because he was in a competition with Jacob and was going to lose. Tammy, you can do a lot better, too!
Cory is insecure so he needs a woman that he feels superior to. Tammy looks at him like she adores him. From the story he told on his Valentines Day pod cast, he decided not to go through with the wedding the first time and canceled everything. Tammy waited until he was ready. If that wasn’t the epitome of disrespect I don’t know what is.

Tammy is the submissive housewife that his ego needs.
He wouldn’t be able to handle a woman with a career and her own thought process, his ego is too fragile. He needs what he has; a woman who cleans his home, serves his meals, and has no job so she doesn’t have her own decision making power. She has a pseudo equality in that marriage that he plays up for the camera (“we will spend my wife’s money”). 🙄

On the streams when the side chick “Cathy” was around Cory seemed very comfortable getting cozy with her. This did not seem like his first flirtatious rodeo. It’s obvious that he has done this before. Tammy watched for a while and then something took place off stream and Cathy was gone. Another one bit the dust. Probably a repeat performance of other times this scenario took place.

The only one that seems to challenge him is his daughter. She is a strong personality and goes right back at him. It’s a joy to watch her jab at him and see him become uncomfortable. He’s no match for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
During Satruday's stream in EPCOT, Cory and his son were queing up for Guardians Legacy ride and once again he was rude to a CM. Can't remember the exact details but I believe Cory asked the CM to go at the front, but Cory looked at the queue of people waiting for the front seats and couldn't make his mind up. The funny thing is while King Cory contemplated his next step, a group of 6-8 passed him and joined the queue of front seaters. Cory noticed this and started arguing with the CM. Cory thought his argument would get him first class treatment and beat the queue, fortunately the CM stood his ground and Cory decided to join the standby queue.
How many more times does this self-centrered moron have to argue with CM's before Disney take any action? Not only is he abusing the DAS system but he's arguing with CM's. In some cases, his wife tells him to apologise but this behaviour needs to be stamped out.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
During Satruday's stream in EPCOT, Cory and his son were queing up for Guardians Legacy ride and once again he was rude to a CM. Can't remember the exact details but I believe Cory asked the CM to go at the front, but Cory looked at the queue of people waiting for the front seats and couldn't make his mind up. The funny thing is while King Cory contemplated his next step, a group of 6-8 passed him and joined the queue of front seaters. Cory noticed this and started arguing with the CM. Cory thought his argument would get him first class treatment and beat the queue, fortunately the CM stood his ground and Cory decided to join the standby queue.
How many more times does this self-centrered moron have to argue with CM's before Disney take any action? Not only is he abusing the DAS system but he's arguing with CM's. In some cases, his wife tells him to apologise but this behaviour needs to be stamped out.
I had to go back and watch. Cory's sense of entitlement is mind blowing. His family was lagging behind, so a few people who were walking faster moved past them. Then Cory thought he could just hold up the entire line while he waited for his family to catch up. When the cast member told him to step aside, he whined, "so I gotta let all these people (it was 5 or 6 people, tops) go past me?" The cast member explained that his group needed to stay together, and Cory's response was, "well when the line is terrible, and it's like a sprint...." Yes, Cory - if your family is dragging their feet in the queue, it's normal for people who are walking faster than they are to pass them. Jerk. I can't wait to see how they handle the DAS Pass changes, given that it's people like him abusing it that caused Disney to have to change it.

The Guardians line drama started around the 23:00 mark of the first stream on Saturday. The one that only lasted for an hour before Cory killed it, and was not able to get it back up for half an hour. Why did it take so long? I'm sure the fact that they just got on Spaceship Earth (a ride known for connectivity issues) instead of fixing it before boarding the next attraction had nothing to do with it. When Cory finally got the stream back up, they were at the end of the ride, going backwards through all the lights. Great show, idiot.

Reactions: 7
Why does it seem like everyone is the problem but him? Hey Corey, if everyone around you is the asshole guess what? That means YOURE the asshole not everyone else.

He also thinks that Disney owes him something, like he's doing Disney a favor by streaming. When he had Josh from RTV1 on his podcast, he asked Josh if there was anything he wished Disney would do for streamers. Josh said something like improve Wi-Fi in the parks. Cory said he thinks Disney should give livestreamers their own special line or FastPass for attractions, so they didn't have to wait with the regular guests. Even Josh seemed to think that was going too far, and he's not above emailing his "media contact" at Disney and begging for free party tickets and invites to events.

• Wow