Living in DIZ #1 Living in DIZ? More Like Living in PRIVILEGE!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are in Hollywood Studios today for May the 4th. The dad (Cory) and son (Jacob). Jacob is missing school, and has some sort of boot or brace on his lower right left/ankle. It's an all day stream. They used DAS on Rise of the Resistance...but they can walk around the park all day and wait for other rides. Lots of talk about Paypal because Youtube takes 30-40% of superchats. And he just referenced "His buddy Josh at ResortTV1". People are asking him for his impressions, apparently he does a Mickey Mouse voice, Goofy, and others. It's even more cringe than you can imagine.

"Blast the chat" for these grifters!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Don't know where to start with this knobhead!!

The guy is a total disgrace, it can be nice to cast members BUT equally very rude. The guy believe that he has a divine right to turn up at restaurants 15 minutes before closing time and expect the restaurant to remain open until him and his family are ready (bear in mind, they take on average 90 minutes to eat their dinner)

He has a close connection to RTV1, hence the Victor switch.

He is also very rude to his MODs - so many have left the stream.

They are in Hollywood Studios today for May the 4th. The dad (Cory) and son (Jacob). Jacob is missing school, and has some sort of boot or brace on his lower right left/ankle. It's an all day stream. They used DAS on Rise of the Resistance...but they can walk around the park all day and wait for other rides. Lots of talk about Paypal because Youtube takes 30-40% of superchats. And he just referenced "His buddy Josh at ResortTV1". People are asking him for his impressions, apparently he does a Mickey Mouse voice, Goofy, and others. It's even more cringe than you can imagine.

"Blast the chat" for these grifters!
This is the parent who makes his DAS holder child stand on Main Street while waiting for fireworks, 45 minutes beforehand.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Some background on this channel, from what I know watching for the past few years:

Family moved 5 or so years ago to Florida from Massachusetts (or somewhere in New England) I assume because of love of Disney. Channel started with vlogs, then moved to livestreaming. They go in 100% on monetization of the channel - you can "join" the channel for a monthly fee, Superchats, Patreon, Paypal, a website (probably one of the worst formatted website you've ever seen) and they sell a whole bunch of merch (shirts, hoodies, bags, aprons). They have a Disability pass (DAS) based on the son's issues (diabetes, but not sure if there are other issues). Cory's job is something to do with physical therapy and he also says he's a personal trainer. No idea if the mom has a job. The son is pretty quiet at east on stream. The daughter is a typical teenage girl. Cory often mentions she has a classmate who is an executive at Disney.

Like Josh on ResortTV1, Cory is sensitive to criticism and gets upset when things don't go his way. Also like Josh, he is obsessed with the quality of his stream and has to brand everything, so he calls it "True1080pDizVision" and claims he broadcasts in "surround sound". He calls the days of the week "MonDiz, TuesDiz, Wednsdiz" etc. WHen he asks people to say where they are watching from, he wants them to write it "Floridiz" or "New Jersdiz", no joke. Whenever someone contributes, he starts yelling to "blast the chat" for whatever has happened.

In the past Cory has taken advantage of generous followers coming down to WDW for vacation. I remember a particular one named "Ted M". Ted M and his wife came down, they are DVC members, stayed in a Skyliner resort and Cory/fam also stayed there. Not sure, but wouldn't be surprised if Ted M paid for their room. They all appeared on stream together for hours. Ted M would buy the kids stuff at Epcot, etc. Then there was a second visit from Ted M a few months later, same deal. Both times they left Epcot via the International Gateway extremely late and claimed their hotel told them the Skyliner runs for 2 hours past park closing (it's 1 hour). The first time Cory was told by the cast member "Sorry, we're closed" and his response was an angry "no you're not!". After more whining and complaining, they were let on but only because the Skyliner was still loading handicapped families. The second time, they were even later and the cast member told them no way. After 30mins of whining and complaining (I believe they told them they'd have to walk to the front of Epcot to get a bus), Cory and Ted M just walked to the Boardwalk and the wife picked them up.

Around that second trip in 2021, they began to promote a Feb 2022 trip to Disney Aulani resort in Hawaii, and that they would be going with Ted M and some other moderator family. Again, I suspect Ted M paid for their room with DVC points but I can't be sure. Ted M seemed very invested in the channel and was constantly giving Cory advice on how to get more viewers. During the Hawaii trip, there was even talk of them all going to Europe for their next trip (Disneyland Paris). A month or two after this Hawaii trip, I began to notice that Ted M was no longer in their chat, and I haven't noticed him for weeks now. There may have been a falling out, maybe Ted M. got tired of being used, but he went from huge support to missing in action pretty quickly.

Happy WednsDiz! :sick:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Some background on this channel, from what I know watching for the past few years:

Family moved 5 or so years ago to Florida from Massachusetts (or somewhere in New England) I assume because of love of Disney. Channel started with vlogs, then moved to livestreaming. They go in 100% on monetization of the channel - you can "join" the channel for a monthly fee, Superchats, Patreon, Paypal, a website (probably one of the worst formatted website you've ever seen) and they sell a whole bunch of merch (shirts, hoodies, bags, aprons). They have a Disability pass (DAS) based on the son's issues (diabetes, but not sure if there are other issues). Cory's job is something to do with physical therapy and he also says he's a personal trainer. No idea if the mom has a job. The son is pretty quiet at east on stream. The daughter is a typical teenage girl. Cory often mentions she has a classmate who is an executive at Disney.

Like Josh on ResortTV1, Cory is sensitive to criticism and gets upset when things don't go his way. Also like Josh, he is obsessed with the quality of his stream and has to brand everything, so he calls it "True1080pDizVision" and claims he broadcasts in "surround sound". He calls the days of the week "MonDiz, TuesDiz, Wednsdiz" etc. WHen he asks people to say where they are watching from, he wants them to write it "Floridiz" or "New Jersdiz", no joke. Whenever someone contributes, he starts yelling to "blast the chat" for whatever has happened.

In the past Cory has taken advantage of generous followers coming down to WDW for vacation. I remember a particular one named "Ted M". Ted M and his wife came down, they are DVC members, stayed in a Skyliner resort and Cory/fam also stayed there. Not sure, but wouldn't be surprised if Ted M paid for their room. They all appeared on stream together for hours. Ted M would buy the kids stuff at Epcot, etc. Then there was a second visit from Ted M a few months later, same deal. Both times they left Epcot via the International Gateway extremely late and claimed their hotel told them the Skyliner runs for 2 hours past park closing (it's 1 hour). The first time Cory was told by the cast member "Sorry, we're closed" and his response was an angry "no you're not!". After more whining and complaining, they were let on but only because the Skyliner was still loading handicapped families. The second time, they were even later and the cast member told them no way. After 30mins of whining and complaining (I believe they told them they'd have to walk to the front of Epcot to get a bus), Cory and Ted M just walked to the Boardwalk and the wife picked them up.

Around that second trip in 2021, they began to promote a Feb 2022 trip to Disney Aulani resort in Hawaii, and that they would be going with Ted M and some other moderator family. Again, I suspect Ted M paid for their room with DVC points but I can't be sure. Ted M seemed very invested in the channel and was constantly giving Cory advice on how to get more viewers. During the Hawaii trip, there was even talk of them all going to Europe for their next trip (Disneyland Paris). A month or two after this Hawaii trip, I began to notice that Ted M was no longer in their chat, and I haven't noticed him for weeks now. There may have been a falling out, maybe Ted M. got tired of being used, but he went from huge support to missing in action pretty quickly.

Happy WednsDiz! :sick:
Wow, this guy seems like a supreme jerk. I need to start hate watching him.

• Haha
This guy is a true POS. Tune in after park close for the good stuff. Lingering in shops hours after closing, advert reads on empty park streets, panhandling while filming unsuspecting families on vacation.
I am really hoping his complete lack of rule following combined with his large load of doucebaggery helps motivate Disney to finally put an end to in park live streaming for obvious profit.

Reactions: 5
Can we get a thread started on Beautiful Tomorrow TV? Another live stream grifter from the west coast. Tony is pushing for 20k subs he’s at 19.2k I would like to see him NOT reach that milestone 😏

Reactions: 2
Can we get a thread started on Beautiful Tomorrow TV? Another live stream grifter from the west coast. Tony is pushing for 20k subs he’s at 19.2k I would like to see him NOT reach that milestone 😏
Do you mean he live streams Disneyland or just west coast in general?

• Sick
Do you mean he live streams Disneyland or just west coast in general?
MOSTLY Disneyland and on occasion other theme parks. He’s misleading he mentions he wants to do streams at other SoCal theme parks. But, it’s always Disneyland week in and week out. If you see his channel banner it’s got images of SoCal theme parks not just Disney.

Reactions: 1
MOSTLY Disneyland and on occasion other theme parks. He’s misleading he mentions he wants to do streams at other SoCal theme parks. But, it’s always Disneyland week in and week out. If you see his channel banner it’s got images of SoCal theme parks not just Disney.
ok, will check it out

His daughter is an absolute brat. The way she talks to him or anybody else in that manner my mom would’ve knocked me off my butt

YAY! Its an honor and pleasure to name a thread 😄
@dirtnap101 everything youve said couldnt be more correct. Its a relief that other people see through their bullshit.
Heres some more background from other threads and such,
I couldn't believe what I was watching on Youtube today, another Disney channel called 'Living In Diz'. They were in a restaurant on Saturday 29th January, entered at 10.45pm, with 15 minutes before closing. The father of the family is very rude to the waitress and continues to argue with his teenage daughter. It will horrify you but if you want to watch the actual event it's approx. 1hr50 into the stream.
This happens on a weekly basis with them. They have no self awareness. Theyll stay wayyy after park close just walking around collecting superchats and donations. Routinely walking into stores/restaurants before close expecting full service. The daughter is very opinionated and the parents enable her to believe they're better than everyone else. Theyll abuse the DAS pass by waiting in line for other rides while having a return time, defeating the purpose of it. They feel entitled to everything and if something doesnt go their way the dad throws a tantrum. They have a serious case of main character syndrome.

And I always wondered why the dad wears 2 magic bands?
I've seen them pop up on other streams so I checked them out. They are weird. The dad is an ass. The daughter is a brat. One time I watched them and they were complaining about their steaks being too well done or something at a restaurant at Epcot. They love going to restaurants and shopping 10 minutes before closing. Who does a Red Robin livestream?
Living in Diz is, IMO, even worse than RTV1...sponsors, channel club with 18 levels of membership to unlock "special" emjois, superchat, patreon, paypal, and the dad who thinks he's a TV host, never shuts up and seems to leech off supporters directly by getting them to foot the bill at Disney hotels when they come on vacation.
Watching Living in Diz tonight, he now puts the price of the food he's buying on the screen in the guise of providing info to the viewer. Like clockwork, someone superchats $20 and says "dinner's on us". Even Resort TV1 doesn't put the price of stuff on the screen!

View attachment 1241146
The entitlement with that family is insane. We could prob start a thread about them.
Just one example, cast member told him Mickey stops meet and greets at 11 but he gets there too late. He then proceeds to throw a hissy fit because it doesnt go his way. (Action starts at 3:38:15 but before adds a little context and showcases some of their privilege)

2 other times he missed the skyliner becuase he cant remember that transposrtion stops running an hour after park close but will give an excuse like "a cast member told me itd be 2 hours after close." He then gives the cast members a hard time because he cant get back to his car/room and they wont accomdate him, while shouting "ITS NOT THE DISNEY WAY". Bare in mind this guy has been going there for years and is there more than twice a week and yet cant figure out the rules. The guy's a clown.

These are the same type of people that will walk into a store or restaurant 10 minutes before close and expect full service and stay wayyy past closing time.

He complains about it for roughly 5 minutes after the incident, if you can stomach it.
I think there was even a time the family got a few wishables (random character grab bag) and pulled duplicates. So Cory proceeds to give the cast member a hard time and try to return the duplicate to get another. Like DAFUQ!?! Thats what happens with those random bags, its part of the game.

All their subscribers and patreon members are FAM, giving the viewers a false sense of friendship.

Everything and anything includes "DIZ". DIZVISION, SaturDiz (days of the week), Diz members.

Theyve been in commercials for disney and apparently the daughter, Jill sees ghosts? I read she was on one of them ghost seeing TV shows. Theyre no stranger to the camera and have been extras on TV. You can even see the backs of Jill and Jacobs head in the What to do at Disney show thats played at the resorts. Jill will act like a know-it-all and the parents enable their daughters way of thinking even though shell be wrong. Theyll also make it seem like shes better than everyone else and deserving of all the attention in the world.

Corey and the family are always streaming themselves eating, sometimes making a stream specifically of themselves going to a restaurant and having people donate to them.

Theyre the type of people where the world revolves around them. They feel entitled to everything. Theyll show up a minute before a stores closing and get mad when theyre not allowed in. Corey and Jill will walk around EPCOT way after fireworks to the point where the cast members push them towards the exit. And a few times hes given the cast member some attitude because it wasnt goin his way.

Corey makes it seem like hes streaming for the viewers and is doing everyone a favor. When really its all about him and how much money they can stuff in their pockets.

Everything is way over done, 6 different images on screen. Big ass backpack and nine different bracelets on his arms. 2 magic bands, a smart watch, and then all the rings he wears.

These viewers/members/patrons enable the familys thought process making them believe theyre superior. Give them any constructive criticism and youre seen as a troll and immediately banned.

bleeping alissa and neal family, I dont even know where to begin with them. Ted M was paying for tit left and right acting like creepy stans.

I know some of this has been repeated and is rather long so my apologies, hopefully it all makes sense. But ill do my best to try and find these streams where the incidents happened, if he hasnt taken them down.

His daughter is an absolute brat. The way she talks to him or anybody else in that manner my mom would’ve knocked me off my butt
In fact, when they were in Hawaii in February she was handed the stream for a few minutes. She managed to piss off a member of the channel "club" who would also SuperChat here and there, and I've never seen that person back in the chat since. Then TedM and Cory were whispering about it, Ted M was wondering if the person was a big donor to the channel or not (Cory didn't even notice the incident). The chat almost always fawns over Jill, they seem to love it when she's holding the gimbal or in the chat.

• Wow
  • Haha
I looked up Beautiful Tomorrow TV and went to the previous uploaded vids and was scrolling through them and noticed Spencer and Pixar Charlie from BLAB in the thumbnail for the Avengers Campus opening day livestream and....

• Haha
  • Wow
I looked up Beautiful Tomorrow TV and went to the previous uploaded vids and was scrolling through them and noticed Spencer and Pixar Charlie from BLAB in the thumbnail for the Avengers Campus opening day livestream and....

Yup, sometimes Tony will run into them and he hangs out with them on stream (RARELY) usually BLAB will be live or something too. Beautiful Tomorrow TV is a kiss ass to big YouTubers so he can have them on his stream to get views.

The dad looks like a q-tip wearing glasses, the mom has an annoying AF voice, the daughter is a stuck up brat. The family is just obnoxious and riding on the coattails of any and every other channel that they can. They love to wait until closing and then sit down for a full dinner and then be the last ones out of the park. It's annoying and rude.

Tony is annoying and what sucks is I used to watch him often and like him but it's gotten redundant, the same thing, him looking for food, eating food, complaining about how tired and full he is from said food and riding the Mark Twain. He was even planning on quitting his job to do YT full-time in March 2020 but then the parks shut down. Thank goodness, he doesn't have the talent or personality to do it as his only source of income. On his stream Saturday he announced that they are pregnant again with baby #2. He also mentioned tattle saying it's a site where people talk and hate on him.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
What I don't understand is that people say that this is normal behaviour among teenage girls - I have a sister and she did not behave like this spoilt brat. If she was my daughter, I would not be proud but the parents encourage it.

His wife just sits counting the superchats, stops Cory for purchasing mecrhandise unless she has approved it and invades other streams with negative comments.

He drags his kids around Disney, when they prefer to go to Universal, but it is all about him - always has been.

Jacob, the son, seems to be the only decent member of the family - probably because he is so quiet, but who knows how he will turn out with parents like that - god help him.

And so it begins... cast member says dont record the ride.......guess what he does

creepy.jpg

Corey put this on screen in that stream. bleeping weird

Last edited:
  • Haha
I will create a thread on that BLAB stan as well. Any thread title recommendations?

• Haha
He puts that Powerpoint slide up in every stream now...letters and heads are cut off, so sloppy. I remember someone in the chat created those avatar heads for them, and he asked if they could use them in the promotion of their channel. I would bet he never paid them for the work and he uses them constantly - they are even on the merch they sell. I still don't know why he's called the GOAT (Greatest of All Time) in WDW, I mean what does that mean - he knows more about WDW than anyone? He's the best at touring WDW? Or is it a reference to him draining every single minute he can in the parks, annoying cast members left and right.

Last edited:
  • Haha