Living in DIZ #1 Living in DIZ? More Like Living in PRIVILEGE!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is horrible. Talking about a child that way is very damaging to them even if they are open to discussing it. It's their private info to share when they want to, and not to be used to make the parent look better.
It sounds as though he's not accepting them for whom they are and loving them just the same, but rather turning them into obstacles in his life, trying to make himself out as a hero just for sticking around.

Sounds to me like he'll take the kids to/from appointments if he HAS to, and only if he gets to talk about himself at the destination as it's all a struggle to Cory. He lives for himself. He feels caring for family members is optional. Love has to be bought with him.

Dude is so messed up.
I hope Jillian gets to go to Japan far, far away from him just like she wants to.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Cory's hanging around in Epcot after park closing, everything's closed! Go home already!
---
Oh, it's an Extended Evening Hours event tonight, I wonder how he was able to get a ticket for that....

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Cory's hanging around in Epcot after park closing, everything's closed! Go home already!
---
Oh, it's an Extended Evening Hours event tonight, I wonder how he was able to get a ticket for that....
Cory doesn't need a ticket. He thinks it's okay to stay as long as he wants as long as he doesn't ride anything. So he walks around and shops for hours. Sometimes they're in the stores 30 minutes past closing. Entitled POS.

He was talking about this month's Zoom call. The one for the $20/month donors that he often cancels. "It was fun. But I missed half of it because I had to help Jill rearrange her room." I would call him out on skipping his own Zoom call, but it probably made it a lot better.

Cory has been given cinematography credit for the documentary on IMDB. His latest delusion is that a trailer for the doc will be played before feature films in theaters this summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😂 😂 😂
View attachment 2846343

I'm also a cinematographer due to having shot my home movies over the years 😂
Oh. My. God. SO AM I!
You should see the one I filmed with the dog running off to chew up a baseball. It will make you laugh. It will make you cry.

We need to start an award thing to pat ourselves on the back, just like Pete McDevitt did/does.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why stop at cinematographer? If you had any sound in the video, boom, you’re a sound engineer too. Moved something out of the way? You’re now Lead grip. Picked out the right clothes to wear - Costume designer.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Cory is doing his Epcot walkthrough tonight (usually done after park closure) and states:
“We haven’t had complainers in a while but some say for us to go home, the park is closed. They say we keep the cast members here longer when we walk through but that’s not true. I talked to Disney about this and told them how much you all enjoy this walkthrough. They told me; keep doing what you’re doing”.

Seriously?
You talked to Disney? 😂

Yeah, ok.

• Haha
Cory is doing his Epcot walkthrough tonight (usually done after park closure) and states:
“We haven’t had complainers in a while but some say for us to go home, the park is closed. They say we keep the cast members here longer when we walk through but that’s not true. I talked to Disney about this and told them how much you all enjoy this walkthrough. They told me; keep doing what you’re doing”.

Seriously?
You talked to Disney? 😂

Yeah, ok.
Lol - hi Cory! 👋

Reactions: 3
I can't wait to hear his reaction to this. Though I'm sure he'd deny that his use of the DAS Pass constitutes abuse. Even though we've seen him make his qualifier (Jacob), whose blood sugar was dropping, leave a queue by himself to go find his mother, the only person who apparently carries juice or glucose tablets for him, while Cory and the rest of his freeloading friends all went on Tower of Terror. If that isn't abuse, I don't know what is.

I can't wait to hear his reaction to this. Though I'm sure he'd deny that his use of the DAS Pass constitutes abuse. Even though we've seen him make his qualifier (Jacob), whose blood sugar was dropping, leave a queue by himself to go find his mother, the only person who apparently carries juice or glucose tablets for him, while Cory and the rest of his freeloading friends all went on Tower of Terror. If that isn't abuse, I don't know what is.
Of course, Saint Cory has never done wrong

I wonder how these changes will affect Cory helping exploiting his son to get on rides at WDW.
I'm curious, too. The article and Disney's DAS page on their web site read as if they are pretty severely cutting back on the DAS Pass program, and limiting it almost exclusively to people who are neurodivergent. I'd be surprised if they denied a child with diabetes a DAS Pass, but Jacob is pretty close to not being a child anymore.

In any event, it's clear that Cory's (ab)use of the system is exactly what Disney is trying to stop. Reducing the number of people in your party from 6 to 4 and limiting it to immediate family only is going to severely limit Cory's ability to accommodate his entourage and prevent Cory from latching on to Aaron or other friends' DAS Passes. Congrats Cory - you ruined it for everyone!

Reactions: 6
I think it's a wait and see thing. Disney and their 3rd party still cannot request proof of need. Anyone can/will say what they need to in order to get on the system.

It just stinks that all these abusers jumped onboard just as my daughter and I learned about this and that she qualified for the assistance, we tried it out for her and it made all the difference between her not riding any rides out of fear of what may happen in line and her actually enjoying a few rides. Whether or not Cory's son has this pass, I am willing to bet he'll still be standing in line.

• Heart
I think it's a wait and see thing. Disney and their 3rd party still cannot request proof of need. Anyone can/will say what they need to in order to get on the system.

It just stinks that all these abusers jumped onboard just as my daughter and I learned about this and that she qualified for the assistance, we tried it out for her and it made all the difference between her not riding any rides out of fear of what may happen in line and her actually enjoying a few rides. Whether or not Cory's son has this pass, I am willing to bet he'll still be standing in line.
I'm so glad it helped your daughter, and hope the new rules don't limit her ability to experience more attractions. I think it's great that Disney has worked so hard to make rides more accessible in many different ways. Which, of course, is the goal of the DAS Pass system; not allowing Cory and his merry band of grifters to exploit the system for their own financial gain.

I did notice the below on the Disney web site. I don't know if this is new, or if Cory has just mis-stated and disregarded it to suit his own needs.
1000005984.jpg

I'm so glad it helped your daughter, and hope the new rules don't limit her ability to experience more attractions. I think it's great that Disney has worked so hard to make rides more accessible in many different ways. Which, of course, is the goal of the DAS Pass system; not allowing Cory and his merry band of grifters to exploit the system for their own financial gain.

I did notice the below on the Disney web site. I don't know if this is new, or if Cory has just mis-stated and disregarded it to suit his own needs.
View attachment 2865980
Yeah, I don't see how Disney thought it was okay to bring huge parties of people in line with this pass, even the child swap was only for the child and parents. I'm sure if a child were there celebrating a party they might make a one time exception for the group to ride together, but you'd have to really be nice and hit up guest relations for that.

As for my daughter, it's probably for the best that I don't mention this change to her. It would only make her more anxious about the actual application process again. The way it is now as a walk up to customer relations is so much easier on the senses than a video call with a non-Disney person. (in my opinion)

I wonder how these changes will affect Cory helping exploiting his son to get on rides at WDW.
As well as his obnoxious friends Aaron and his wife of our Disney world fix who are also DAS pass abusers. Their favorite line “let’s DAS this”.

Aaron is the other big abuser among the streamers that I've seen. I really don't want to see the DAS Pass system made more difficult for the people who actually need it, but the blatant abuse by streamers in pursuit of financial gain should be stopped. If they can walk around the parks all day, and stand for an extended period of time for fireworks shows every night, they can wait in a line. Or spend some of their Superchat and PayPal donations on Genie+. Cory shouldn't be able to get his entire entourage of 12 a free pass on the backs of his kids' 2 DAS Passes.

Reactions: 9