Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who films themselves eating a biscuit tho??!! Why does she think anyone gives a twirly duck.

Also her hair looks absolutely dreadful since she had it done. It's a rank bright orange. I'm sure a heated message will be winging it's way to the hairdresser if it hasn't already.

Reactions: 4
I donā€™t understand the filming eating a biscuit while trying desperately to pretend she has no idea sheā€™s being filmed, strange behaviour.

• Haha
I donā€™t understand the filming eating a biscuit while trying desperately to pretend she has no idea sheā€™s being filmed, strange behaviour.
Even stranger when you think sheā€™s set up the camera purposely to do that šŸ˜³

Reactions: 3
I just watched it - itā€™s actually psycho behaviour to pretend you arenā€™t filming yourself šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
It was her slow creep towards the camera to stop the recording while still pretending that got me šŸ˜‚ unhinged

• Haha
Itā€™s when she did it on the train, looking like she was making love to her pot of custard, all while quite clearly staring at the other passengers. Made me cringe so much šŸ„“.

• Haha
It was her slow creep towards the camera to stop the recording while still pretending that got me šŸ˜‚ unhinged
Oh my Christ, I couldnā€™t even watch to the end the first time I got such bad second hand embarrassment but I watched it back after reading this and thatā€™s another level of cringe, itā€™s how sheā€™s trying so hard to not look directly into the camera to not shatter the illusion she just happens to be filming herself, god thatā€™s mortifying

Full on boob hanging out her dressing gown in her stories this morning while talking about nappies šŸ¤¢ why does she always have to be half dressed?

Reactions: 1
I wonder what other people in her gym class think of the instructor concentrating on filming Liv for the duration of the workout. How does that even come about. Tim can you film me for my āœØ content āœØ do the others just have to put up with being in the background of it. If I was in that class Iā€™d have to say something

Could you imagine the storytime we'd have to endure if she was working out in the background of somebody's video?! It wouldn't have even crossed her mind to ask.

• Haha
Could you imagine the storytime we'd have to endure if she was working out in the background of somebody's video?! It wouldn't have even crossed her mind to ask.
Itā€™s āœØ violating my privacy āœØ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Full on boob hanging out her dressing gown in her stories this morning while talking about nappies šŸ¤¢ why does she always have to be half dressed?
This. Why is she always naked in bed? Like to me thatā€™s disgusting? Especially when youā€™re as large as her.

Firstly, body shaming is totally lame šŸ™ƒ just putting that out there āœØgenerallyāœØ

Secondly, I canā€™t even be bothered to watch her stories anymore. Itā€™s just whinging, or reminding people sheā€™s the only person whoā€™s ever been pregnant. I did see her following has dropped dramatically and Iā€™m not surprised..

Reactions: 8
This. Why is she always naked in bed? Like to me thatā€™s disgusting? Especially when youā€™re as large as her.
Don't get me wrong, I find her as insufferable as anyone. But to say she's too oversized to be naked in her own bed is a bit of a stretch šŸ¤£ surely there's plenty more justifiable things to slag her off for!

Reactions: 7