Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor bairn will be gifted and flogged from conception, she will be rubbing her hands thinking how much clobber and gifted shite will be coming her way

Reactions: 1
Seriously hope she doesn't have a c-section. She was unbearable with the bloody kidney surgery 🙄

Reactions: 2
Lightening crotch happens when the baby is pressing down on your cervix. Ie when the baby is actually near to coming out. Last trimester vibes.
and the breathlessness ffs I cannot this is gonna be a long pregnancy🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People who don't serve her are 'out'?? Wtf? 😂 Am I understanding that right... If you won't do something for her you're out?
What a bleeping prick, I hope this baby is a tapdancer inside there and on the way out

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She basically uses her page as a diary. A really boring one.

It’s friends she needs - not Instagram 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She basically uses her page as a diary. A really boring one.

It’s friends she needs - not Instagram 🤦‍♀️
Yes, this!

The thing (ok, just one of the many things) that kind of bugs me about her is that on the one hand she goes on about how honest and open she is, how she shares everything etc, but then on the other says she’s going back to therapy since a number of things have come up over the last year.
Not saying she needs to share what they are, just don’t pretend to be giving an honest picture of your life when it’s blatantly not how it is.

She could possibly help a lot of people by sharing how she’s worked through some challenging circumstances.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Everyone knows that this baby is a last ditch attempt at saving the marriage, it's clear as day. Nobody has a baby this close after a rocky patch unless they're trying to save the relationship in the classic dumb and irresponsible way that many try.

• Haha
Reactions: 6