Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless you know the make of her car, it’s registration number, her address, the last 3 digits of her bank security code and her favourite sex position, the police won’t do anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Unless you know the make of her car, it’s registration number, her address, the last 3 digits of her bank security code and her favourite sex position, the police won’t do anything.
I get this feeling too, it's shocking really, I've reported an influencer for this kind of thing with a link to the video and they've done nothing as far as I know. What happens if Liv takes someone out when she's not paying full attention? The police have been warned and given evidence, they should do their job.

Reactions: 1
Constantly shows off about how ✨blessed✨ her life is, but so often follows it all up with a post like this 🙄

IMG_3540.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I get taking photos to remember it by, but you still don’t need to be posting a minute by minute account on your stories. Just log off and enjoy it?
Also can’t cope with the videos of walking into the pool pretending you don’t know you’re being filmed, it’s so awkward.

Reactions: 6
So many words to just say “as usual at this time every month, I have got my period”.

• Haha
Anyone else think she’s starting to hint at fertility stuff? Next step for influenzas after the wedding content dries up..

Reactions: 2
I know people who know her and who’ve worked with her and she really is as awful as you’d think. Any time you see her around town she acts like everyone’s there for her.

The most narcissistic person I’ve ever encountered IRL.

• Wow
No offence to anyone here who is a “sort of” influencer. But I think a certain level of narcissism is required to do it

Can’t wait to share it all properly 💀 you haven’t stopped posting?!
also anyone who constantly posts smushy stuff about their average other half, isn’t as happy as they pretend to be. 🤷‍♀️

Her husband proper gives me the ick. I think it’s his mouth/teeth 🥴

Genuine question, does Liv have an alcohol problem? She drinks every single day it seems like and often her stories show multiple drinks. I would have thought with her kidney thing it would be advisable to have a break? 🤔