Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fmf17

Chatty Member
Followers must be dropping again. Almost flashing a flap in another pregnancy worries video. She does know she doesn’t need to hitch her knickers up that high so it’s nearly all hanging out to explain her pregnancy worries right?! It’s the turning to the side to give eveyone a better view that’s done it for me. Put it away!
Omg this! I don’t need to know that you get a Hollywood wax love or laser. Her vaj must be so uncomfortable with them hoist up that high

GingerCow

Does her husband mind her showing this much? She has a cracking body to be fair. But keep some things private
If he doesn’t know then I wonder what he thinks she’s doing all day. If he does know and is happy about it then I’m guessing he finds it arousing.

Jemi85

VIP Member
Is she really having a kidney removed?! That seems like a very radical surgery
Yes. Apparently her kidney function in that particular kidney is less than 30%. My dad had a kidney removed for cancer 15 years ago and that was a major 7 hour operation with an epic scar. It’s done by keyhole robotically these days, so much smaller incision and much quicker recovery time.

Julio

Look at the comments section for that childbirth body coffee cup driving shit show, just full of people getting caught up in it all and heaping praise on her. Dickheads.

Jemi85

VIP Member
"stop commenting on people's body...... here's my body, I need you to be interested in it to keep me from going to get a job, don't you dare comment on it though...... compliments are fine, yeah I'll take them"
In a nutshell 👏

Vdayqueen24

I’m still not fully convinced about what’s going on. I know you can remove a kidney if it’s not functioning well but I swear she didn’t have that many infections? Removing a kidney is so drastic and I see other patients with kidney issues not having them removed.

dear_ratboy

Chatty Member
When I was reading those comments the Stuart Lee sketch came into my head, the paranoid liberal delusion, it's a site full of comments from black American men talking down about white English women and centering it around Liv. I say talking down, it's some of the most immature and disrespectful stuff I've read on the Internet in a while. I'm not defending Liv, she behaves like a lazy moron and pretends to be all wholesome when all she's doing is sexualising herself for likes, that site really is something else though, racist, sexist, xenophobic, dumb stuff.
What site is it? Someone said there’s a Reddit thread too