Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
Rinse and repeat (no pun intended) ‘hair tutorial’ today I see… She did that style before a couple of months ago ffs.

Julio

That was the issue, I just did it for violence and or dangerous organisations as the options are rubbish and in my eyes this could be potentially violent, well, life changing for some poor sod and their family if she knocked them down

Her husband never seems to be around at all like all I see if her doing decorating all alone chores alone tea alone in the morning going to supermarket alone…where is he?

dear_ratboy

Chatty Member
She’s got endless amounts of £clearly- that sofa bed which she probably won’t even use was nearly 400

also feel she definitely reads on here because she Has actually tilted the mirror away from her arse in her recent reel ( going back to previous posts about the “pervs” she attracts)

leelaloola

This must have been covered but please can someone tell me if she has children or not?
she refers to the kids and doing the school run but they don’t feature, is that correct??

Gossipreadee

So why is it removed? Or what was it exactly?I don’t see her other underwear posts reported?
nobody knows. I imagine she probably gets a post removed every so often anyway I see a lot of influencessay they have content removed for unknown or silly reasons regularly. I think it’s some dumb reason probably that just coincides this time m with her recovery so she has connected the dots to it being anti scar. When in reality it’s probably just a nonsense reason.

dear_ratboy

Chatty Member
Oh so if you report it says you can report photo for showing arse out so she does that all the time. It’s only now people have started reporting her. Soon she won’t be able to show it at all!

Adoraborealis

Feel like I'm always posting here 😂 need to unfollow and get a life.

Is she having a kidney removed??
Haha - I watched her stories with captions only and saw that. She has a temporary stent (?) in her kidney following an infection/sepsis. She couldn’t remember the word for it so just ended up saying she’s having her kidney removed 😂

Also I post here a lot too.. it worries me that I see so much more of her content that annoys me too

Julio

Aaah, the golden days of the Helen Anderson thread. I must also fancy James Smith, Mark Wright etc too.

hhhhhh

I reckon it could've been flagged by insta automatically for talk of incisions/wounds as a potential SH thing.
She visibly rolls her eyes and huffs when she mentions the caesarianish scar.. so she absolutely reads her.